The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Guild

ShadowStarx1
Rookie player looking for a casual play guild.
preferably one that does lower lvl dungeons and the like and has a bank and shop.
  • washbern
    washbern
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can check out grievancegaming.com
    Pretty good community of players
  • PegComAer
    PegComAer
    ✭✭
    preferably one that does lower lvl dungeons and the like and has a bank and shop.

We cover the entire game, so check us out pegasuscommand.com
  • TiberiousAldis
    I just started a guild that aims to do exactly this for players whom are new to the game. We are very small as of right now, but we look to grow here soon. If you're interested, add TiberAldis for an invite!
    Tiberious Aldis
    Grand Master
    The Knights of Corinthia
  • Ulvich
    Ulvich
    ✭✭✭✭

I started my guild (LUDUS MAGNUS) in May of 2014 and continued until late 2015. And then I took a 6 year break. I recently returned and rebooted my guild. Currently we have about 25 members. None of them spend a lot of time in chat, but when they do they all seem to have the right answers and are very helpful.
    We have a small guild hall right outside of Riften with all the basic crafting stations under one roof. We also have a guild bank, a vampire Thrall, and a merchant to buy all your junk.
    One thing is that we are not really doing much in the way of guild activities such as dungeon runs, but that can be changed. I really need to start doing them as well.
    I spend almost all day of every day in game, so I'm not hard to find. If you would consider us as a choice for a guild we would be honored to have you as a member. It appears you may fit right in.
    We do not require dues, or Discord. And we are not into drama of any type.
    If you are looking for help we can be there. If nothing else just send a whisper and say HEY!
    Edited by Ulvich on February 2, 2022 2:04PM
    Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often - BETA Group: 85 b 9
  • Xoric
    Xoric
    ✭✭
    Greetings!

I know this post may be dated, but I am currently filling the ranks of Tamriel Veteran Coalition, and the goals of TVC meet exactly what you’re looking for. Laid back, casual, and everyone who’s joined so far is middle-aged with lives outside the game.

Feel free to message me in game @Xoric

Check us out here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/602313/pc-na-casual-tamriel-veteran-coalition-veteran-friendly#latest

Kind Regards,
    @Xoric