The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PC/NA][Casual] Tamriel Veteran Coalition - Military Veteran Friendly!

Xoric
Xoric
✭✭
Greetings!

I am going on my fourteenth year in the U.S. Navy, and I love playing ESO. I figured I cannot be the only veteran who does! So let me introduce Tamriel Veteran Coalition:

Tamriel Veteran Coalition (TVC) is a veteran friendly (not veteran exclusive) guild that aims to bring together, under one banner, all veterans and those who want to be in an environment that fosters teamwork. TVC focuses on introducing players to (Dungeons, Trials, Delves, World Bosses, Resource Gathering) and PvP (Battlegrounds, Cyrodiil Campaigns, and Imperial City) content. All are welcome!

We are actively looking for personnel to fill the following roles:
-PvE Event Overseer (Someone to oversee all PvE events and ensure they are executed efficiently)

-Trial Leader (A person who is able to effectively schedule and lead trial groups)

-PvP Event Overseer (Somebody able to effectively group members of each faction together in order to ensure smooth coordination of PvP events so guildies are not fighting guildies)

-Cyrodiil Campaign/Imperial City Event Leaders (Personnel able to effectively lead Cyrodiil Campaign events)

-Miscellanious Event Leader (A person who can coordinate, schedule, and execute random guild events such as gathering events, fishing events, raffles, Zone events (WB's, Delves, etc.), and 4-man dungeon nights)

Do not let experience hinder you from applying to the guild, or for any of the positions being sought after! This is not intended to be a hardcore guild, but certain positions need to be filled in order to effectively do things together as a guild.

Regardless of your rank within the guild, your ideas are welcomed, and they are wanted to be heard. Everyone has a voice in TVC! If you have an idea, we want to hear it! If you have a way of improving something, bring it up!

If you are interested, feel free to PM me in-game @Xoric
Edited by Xoric on June 4, 2022 8:14PM
  • Xoric
    Xoric
    ✭✭
    Completed our first daily pledges as a guild group on 4/12/22!
  • Xoric
    Xoric
    ✭✭
    Completed Normal Cloud Rest with our sister guild Star Syndicate on 4/16/2022!
  • Xoric
    Xoric
    ✭✭
    Our first Trial Tuesday on 4/19/2022 was a success! We completed nSS and gained 5 new members!
  • Xoric
    Xoric
    ✭✭
    World Boss Wednesday went well for us on 4/28/2022! Come hang out with us for guild events!
  • Xoric
    Xoric
    ✭✭
    Two members away from a guild trader! Then we can add another end-game target to our list!
  • Xoric
    Xoric
    ✭✭
    We completed Normal Cloudrest, Asylum Sanctorium, Halls of Fabrication, and Rockgrove on 5/24/2022!
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    I am a former Marine 03-07 and I would love to join a veteran group!!!
    Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
    Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
    Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
    Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
    —Every single guard, everywhere.
  • Xoric
    Xoric
    ✭✭
    Medivh50 wrote: »
    I am a former Marine 03-07 and I would love to join a veteran group!!!

What's your in-game name? I'll send you an invite!
  • Xoric
    Xoric
    ✭✭
    We completed Normal Rockgrove and Cloudrest on 5/31/2022 during our Trial Tuesday event!

We introduced 2 new players to trials while doing this event!

Apply to the guild and join us for these events!
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    Please send invite @Baybaeckz , will try to find you in guild finder as well. Looking forward to meeting you all soon
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    I tried looking for you in the guild finder are you all still active?