Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Only Deathmatch Battlegrounds?

MoonlightShadow
MoonlightShadow
✭✭✭
I noticed that there was a queue for random solo battlegrounds that claims to have games other than deathmatch. Every time I have queued it, I have gotten deathmatch. This should be a statistical impossibility. I know there have been problems with fake tanks, and fake healers. Now we seem to have fake queues.

Has anyone gotten a battleground other than deathmatch?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on April 11, 2022 8:07PM
  • draigwyrdd
    draigwyrdd
    ✭✭✭
    Non-deathmatch bgs do happen, but rarely. They happen more often in the group random queue.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its not an impossibility when the random queue is rigged in favor of DM due to the DM only queue (DM only can pull from random and vice versa, but you see how this is a problem where one is random and one is a fixed option)

it wont be back to full random until U33
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been a huge topic of discussion. Yes the “random” BG queue gives 99% DM. Being fixed in an upcoming patch.
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake queue is the best way to call it
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • jpl7340
    jpl7340
    ✭✭✭
    I want this DM heavy que back. So bad. I rarely ever get DM now. It’s the only format I really enjoy. I’d rather see random DM and random Non-DM. I nearly gag every time I get Chaosball. Plz toss that one straight into a flaming dumpster…
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When my friend decided to try and grind transmute crystals, we queued as a group of two having never done BGs before. Chose the non-deathmatch queue every time because we were curious about the game-themed ones.

It's been literally weeks of doing a few BGs a day and we still have only ever gotten deathmatch. I question if Chaos Ball or any of the other supposed modes I have heard about actually exist. It's very disappointing, and been a huge turn-off from running BGs at all. Especially when we aren't great at PvP, so it's just die-respawn-die-respawn-die-respawn hoping it will all end soon since there's... no other objective.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • SerafinaWaterstar
    SerafinaWaterstar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it how it is now.

Have def got more ‘other’ bgs than the tedious death match, which is excellent - as usually the try-hards treat all bgs as death match, don’t play the objective and so lose!