The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't join guilds even thou i only have 4 out of 5 slots filled

pupsas
pupsas
So I guess ill have to revive this issue once again. I have been having the same issue for a while. I have 4 active guilds, but when i try to apply for a 5th guild it says that I cannot do that because all of my guild slots are full. I have no pending guild applications and i did not have a fifth guild for over 6 months. I have tried restarting the game, reloading UI, disabling all of my addons, running repair from my launcher and even reinstalling the game on a different computer, but nothing helped.

I have submitted both an in game bug report and a bug report ticket via the official elder scrolls online website. It has been several days, but I have not received any messages yet. I've also attached screenshots showing that I indeed do not have a 5th guild, and no I do not have any pending invitations.

This is apparently a very old and well known issue and from what I managed to figure out the only thing I can do is to ask moderators directly and pray that someone answers.

My ticket number is: Incident: 220216-002947 . Can any moderator @ZOS_GinaBruno help me out?

pvjrris3jvvp.png
tfpn59nxdw62.png

Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 28, 2022 11:10PM
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @pupsas

Thanks for passing this ticket along! Please be aware that Feedback/Bug tickets do not receive a direct response from our support team.

We have gone ahead and moved this ticket for you and a member of our support staff will reply as soon as they can.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • B6L6Z6BUB
    B6L6Z6BUB
    ✭✭
    Im having the same issue xbox na
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this issue has been handled by our support team, we will now close this thread going forward. If you have a similar issue please feel free to start a new thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.