Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Celestial crates for 3 months now, when will Sunken Trove crates drop?

BlakMarket
BlakMarket
✭✭✭✭
Seems this crate season has been very long....
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    10 days give or take 30 days
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown crate seasons usually last three months, so sometime later this month, after Ascending Tide drops, we'll get the sunken trove crates.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • LesserCircle
    LesserCircle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They last for way too long, should be 2 weeks tona month and bring back old crates more often too.
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    They last for way too long, should be 2 weeks tona month and bring back old crates more often too.

yes!!!
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Judging by the gem exlusive mount in crown store, I believe the current season will go on sale starting today and the next season will start next Thursday.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Later this month or early april.
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Should be this month. Honestly surprised it hasn't become available already.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • PeacefulAnarchy
    PeacefulAnarchy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be this month. Honestly surprised it hasn't become available already.
    Probably want to wait until after console launch of the DLC.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    7 days
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone knows how long will last the ESO+ deal on Celestial Crates?

It started today but I couldn't find any information about the date limit. Will it be available for the next 7 days?
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »

It started today but I couldn't find any information about the date limit. Will it be available for the next 7 days?

@NeKryXe Like previous ones it last for the remaining days until the crates are removed in 7 days.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NeKryXe wrote: »

@NeKryXe Like previous ones it last for the remaining days until the crates are removed in 7 days.

oh! nice. thank you. didn't notice it before. ;)