The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

NERF thread… Cloak

• mariuszeb17_ESO5
    mariuszeb17_ESO5
    ✭✭✭
    LOL If on MagDK you are asking for next NB nerf, you should be abandon this game and go play in tetris (for the record - I play on PVP campaign not Proc VS Proc).
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might I suggest using Detect Pots, Mage Light, Flare, and not being a full support build that's just asking to get ganked since you can't counter pressure?
    When get attacked on my healers I switch bars and fight back to dump on my assailant. It doesn't always go the way I'd like, but it's a way better alternative to sitting there praying for a teammate to notice their healer getting slapped around.

Detect pots even free up a skill slot so you don't have to have a sorcery skill. That makes it even easier to slot flare or magelight.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • soniku4ikblis
    soniku4ikblis
    ✭✭✭
    Actually, I kinda feel bad for NBs.

The NB gank is so easy to counter if your health is at least above 32k. Its easy to block. If you have the CP Passive for breaking free, its easy. If you have a self heal, its easy to recover.

The only time I lose to a gank is when I am on siege, or lagging.
    __._-*._._._.-*'"{Sonic Euphoric Bliss}"'*-._._._.*-_.__
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't go within 30 meters of a guard looking the other way without getting yanked out. That's why there's no cooldown.

Players have more counters to shadowy than ever. That's why there's no cooldown.

It's expensive (even if you think otherwise). Even more expensive than mist form per second. There's why there's no cooldown.

Everyone in the game can crouch and sneak. The one big defense we have is shadowy disguide. That's why there's no cooldown.

Comparing it to streak isn't fair. If you streak 3 times you're gone. You can even hit an invisible pot to push it further. You've competely left the battlefield. Not to mention the other benefits on the two morphs on the tool tips.

Adding a cooldown or increasing cost to SD has the same effect. You kill NB dps in pvp. Brawlers cannot compete with templars and dks on average.

There has never been a point in this game where defenses against ONE class have been so easily attainable by everyone else, but people still complain.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr