The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Since I couldn't find it, is there a list of which quests/dialogue were broken/unreplayable by AwA?

Adventurer
Adventurer
✭✭✭
I read that some quests and dialogues were broken - they can be done only once on the whole account or you can't see different versions of the dialogue, as some quests' progress is tied to achievements, so after doing quests once, you'll always see the same thing/outcome on all characters. Or that NPCs think you've done things you haven't, like being in the DB/TG etc.

Is there a list anywhere that shows what players found AwA broke?

Right now I can think of characters in DLC areas (or later base game zones) who act like you've met them if you've done previous quests for example, are those broken? Will all your characters now be in the DB/TG or react as if you have done the main lines, met Lyris/random NPC in zone Y etc? Also what about Blackwood, are all characters now considered DB members, or is that tracked correctly? Or if you go and do prequel DLCs and then the main zone, do characters act like you've done the prequel DLCs with alts? EG. doing Blackwood prequels, and then when you enter Blackwood, do you get the dialogue as if you've done them on new chars that didn't? Or are those not tied to the achievements, but quest tracking?

Someone was saying there was a discussion about this topic, but the AwA feedback thread is long and I didn't find anything in the few pages I scrolled though and I didn't find a separate topic about it here or outside of the forums.