Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Location of Addon Settings

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I just moved to a new computer. Where are the Addon settings located at? I would like to copy them over as well. The settings did not come with the addons folder I copied over.
Edited by FlopsyPrince on February 11, 2022 1:26AM
PC
PS4/PS5
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the Documents folder under your profile. I am away from home, but it is easy to find looking at the folder tree
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• M0R_Gaming
    M0R_Gaming
    ✭✭✭
    I just moved to a new computer. Where are the Addon settings located at? I would like to copy them over as well. The settings did not come with the addons folder I copied over.

Yup, as Nestor mentioned, the Documents/Elder Scrolls Online Folder contains everything that your old computer used. Addons, settings, etc. If you copy it over then it will be the exact same as your old computer.
    • PC/NA - PvP/PvE AD Magsorc main
    • Former Emp, All HMs but DSR
    My addons
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the responses. I found it later. Hopefully all my Addon settings are properly copied over now.
    Edited by FlopsyPrince on February 11, 2022 4:29AM
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hint: Always logout before copying the SavedVariables!
    If you are ingame and copy the files the files will be updated on next logout/reloadui/zone change with loading screen with current data from ingame, which was missing from the files before.
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on the same iMAC that I've used for years, but since new patch, I notcie my addon folder is written in both the public folder and also duplicated in my user folder. Both folders update at same times from Minion, yet Minion only supposedly writes to my user file. Is this normal for everyone?
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    In the Documents folder under your profile. I am away from home, but it is easy to find looking at the folder tree

If you are ingame and copy the files the files will be updated on next logout/reloadui/zone change with loading screen with current data from ingame, which was missing from the files before.[/quote]
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay