The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to login to PTS past the account login screen, anyone else?

• Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That said, it says "maintenance for patch 7.3.1" and that's not a phrase I recall ever seeing in relation to the Live servers, it's either maintenance or patch maintenance, but I'm not familiar with the procedures on the PTS so I've no idea whether there's a patch tomorrow or simply some maintenance to the server in advance of a future patch. I guess so far as this particular problem is concerned it may depend on whether it's server-side, i.e. covered by maintenance, or client-side i.e. needing a patch.
  • Tofer2k
    Tofer2k
    ✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    I guess so far as this particular problem is concerned it may depend on whether it's server-side, i.e. covered by maintenance, or client-side i.e. needing a patch.

This is definitely client side, as the crashes occur before any connections are made to the servers. I strongly suspect that it is being caused by the anti-cheat code giving off a false positive. Seeing the client version number bump, I am expecting a patch, and keeping my fingers crossed for a fix to this issue.

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, just wanted to let you know this issue should be fixed with today's PTS patch. We're still in maintenance but plan to be open sometime this afternoon (Eastern time).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the quick fix! It worked! :)
  • unholy_nox
    unholy_nox
    ✭✭✭
    Same to me , when i start PTS , it's just black screen and after i get similar error. New patch haven't change anything.
    bfudlcrmatxx.png
    Edited by unholy_nox on February 9, 2022 10:47AM
  • neomvll
    neomvll
    unholy_nox wrote: »
    Same to me , when i start PTS , it's just black screen and after i get similar error. New patch haven't change anything.
    bfudlcrmatxx.png

Me too, no changes after last patch, same error
  • Wernaert
    Wernaert
    ✭✭
    It turns out RivaTuner was causing the problem for me. I didn't have to uninstall it, just disabling it fixed the problem.
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't get the problem on PTS, but I do on live today. I don't use RivaTuner.