The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Maw of Infernal NEEDS a change!

jecks33
jecks33
✭✭✭✭✭
Players are asking for a visual change of this monster set by years, every patch I look for some news about but... nothing.

This big daedroth is the most annoying thing in the game, as a tank, it's a real pain, it's big, it always drops between me and the boss, in trial I usually have 4 or 5 near me and I can't see anything.

His animation is unnecessary, make it transparent or ranged or.... i don't know but please @ZOS_RichLambert , do something!

Thanks
PC-EU
  • Diatonic
    Diatonic
    ✭✭
    I agree. It is an unnecessary pain for any tank.
  • duagloth
    duagloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes!
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Playing the devil's advocate, I think a lot of players love how this sets effect looks. Simply wearing it for that giant beast that it summons. Just saying.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing the devil's advocate, I think a lot of players love how this sets effect looks. Simply wearing it for that giant beast that it summons. Just saying.

i would like the daedroth more if it was closer to the actual size of the maw of the infernal boss in the dungeon lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • duagloth
    duagloth
    ✭✭✭✭

it does look great, but not when its blocking the boss. you miss telegraphs and blocks. then you have to reposition which puts others in the line of fire for things the boss should be turned away from them for.
  • axi
    axi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Easy way to satisfy both sides would be to add that visual effect under "additional ally effect" category which would allow to turn it off through "show additional ally effects" setting if You dont want to see it being procced by others in Your group but You would still see Yours.