The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Anyone else think campaign times are too long ?

Rackiera
Rackiera
✭✭✭
With some campaigns being very unbalanced and others pop locked, rewards for winning being 60ish days away I personally think campaign times are way to long.

I would much rather see a campaign of 30 days, get titles, reward or whatever happens for top Alliance, top 10,50,100 or whatever and reset.

90 days just seems a long long time...

If campaign durations were lower people would move home campaign more often and maybe balance the campaigns that are struggling.

• Igolbug
    Igolbug
    ✭✭✭
    But 60 days gives us a chance to catch up!
    Igolbug
    V10 R20 Nightblade Ebonheart Pact
    WABBAJACK since day1!
  • Rackiera
    Rackiera
    ✭✭✭
    60 days more, campaigns are 90 in total, if 30 days is to short than maybe 60 days total is the answer, 3 months just seems ages away ...
  • Diamond_10
    Diamond_10
    ✭✭✭
    3 months is way too long, should be 1 month
  • Dleatherus
    Dleatherus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i believe I saw an official interview video several months before launch where the length of campaigns was one of the questions

the answer as i understood it was along the lines of "campaigns will be of varying lengths - think in terms of months not weeks, and some may be as short as a weekend"

it could be with the game being new and they look at campaign population balances etc they wanted to keep everything same so that they didn't have to take another variable into consideration

that being said i think the first campaigns should have been 30 days long as folks got a feel for pvp and the individual campaigns

hopefully we see the various length campaigns soon

D.
    Stands in Puddles VR12 NB
    Dleatherus VR10 Templar

Emperor Farmers, cheaters and exploiters - just like cockroaches in real life, Tamriel will never be rid of them