The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The BIGGEST bomb you possibly have seen in ESO! Midyear Mayham retrospect

RichestGuyinEso
RichestGuyinEso
✭✭✭
Title says everything. Anyone has seen a clip with a higher AP gain on a single bomb?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAoMtLr4npo

Full Bomb montage of event in second video on channel, if you havent seen yet. Enjoy :)
Edited by ZOS_Lunar on March 3, 2022 1:08PM
EU PC - Independent Trading Team (ITT) - Biggest Trading Alliance on server - great community and discord - join now!
Just contact me ingame @RichestGuyinEso
  • InappropriateMount
    InappropriateMount
    ✭✭✭
    And that right there is why you shouldn't stack in PvP :D

They'll probably forget by the next mayhem.
    Options
  • RichestGuyinEso
    RichestGuyinEso
    ✭✭✭
    And that right there is why you shouldn't stack in PvP :D

They'll probably forget by the next mayhem.

Haha yeah. And you are right- I am bombing since years every mayham (only, just because thats the big time fun for bombers) and it doesnt change/always works greatly again. What does change a bit is actually during an event- in the end more people are aware of bombers, spam revealing flare and magelight like no tomorrow and stack less. But the first days are always juicy ;)

Clip was made last day of event tho xD
    EU PC - Independent Trading Team (ITT) - Biggest Trading Alliance on server - great community and discord - join now!
    Options
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sees their fellow DC go up in a puff of smoke.

My soul hurts from watching that :heartbreak:
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
    Options
  • BlossomDead
    BlossomDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not the biggest I've seen to be fair. I've done bigger.
    Options
  • RichestGuyinEso
    RichestGuyinEso
    ✭✭✭

Bigger in terms of more people killed or AP gain?
    I claim the AP gain as biggest one here, killed people were "only" around 30. If you have a clip where you kill more people Im happy to watch it too tho :)
    Options
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was this low pop?

I killed way way more people by launching two light attacks at hammer faction stack during event with PB VD cheese, but that only resulted in 90K.

I killed like 9 people with DC VD solo defending outpost in low pop, and that was 80k already.
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Bigger in terms of more people killed or AP gain?
    I claim the AP gain as biggest one here, killed people were "only" around 30. If you have a clip where you kill more people Im happy to watch it too tho :)

(not my video)

https://youtu.be/AlRhxgPueZM?t=152
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on March 4, 2022 12:08PM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • RichestGuyinEso
    RichestGuyinEso
    ✭✭✭
    EF321 wrote: »
    Was this low pop?

I killed way way more people by launching two light attacks at hammer faction stack during event with PB VD cheese, but that only resulted in 90K.

I killed like 9 people with DC VD solo defending outpost in low pop, and that was 80k already.

Yeah was low pop, actually in Grey host campain.
    And ty for vid Izanagi, seems next event I gotto top that one again :D Great to watch. Bombing is always fun when it works, especially on transitus with huge masses stacking xD
    Options
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we are talking AP tickets, highest was around 300K, not the single highest I have seen but fairly close. One time I got one for almost 500K but that was when everyone was getting randomly booted off the server and after a long 3-4 hour fight it ended.

If we are talking damage tick from an ability it was Plaguebreak where someone from an opposing faction was playing on our side and cleansed the group causing me at least to be hit for over 150K in damage. Something needs to be done as there are spies coming online just to use cleanse to wipe groups out.

Options
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mhm shrinebombs <3 xD
    EU | PC
    Options