The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS needs to add an alert when entering a Cyrodiil campaign

LannStone
LannStone
✭✭✭✭
For those of us who go in for training and a few more AP for those transmute crystals on many different new characters, it's pretty frustrating when you find out too late that you didn't hit the button to set Home Campaign. The first time it happened, I didn't even know you had to set a home campaign to get credit. Tonight I thought I hit the set button but apparently didn't. I don't usually complain or whine about my own mistakes, but it would seem an alert "You didn't set a home campaign" would be helpful.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on February 21, 2022 8:07PM
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good idea, perhaps a pop up the first time you earn AP saying "This is not your home campaign, would you like to switch your home campaign from xxxx to xxxxx" would be helpful.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don’t know, that would be annoying for me since I have had to pick something other than my home campaign every single day during the event due to the long queues.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know, that would be annoying for me since I have had to pick something other than my home campaign every single day during the event due to the long queues.

i think this makes sense, it should probably only alert you if you have no home campaign set at all (which would fall more into the tutorial category i think)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014