The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyone else can't log in?

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should have noted that I don't do group content or pvp. So that's really not much help for those with issues.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    I should have noted that I don't do group content or pvp. So that's really not much help for those with issues.

Same here. There is a separate thread about current issues with Cyrodiil where the population numbers are up due to the current event and people are being kicked from the server.
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I got booted out for no reason while in Cyrodiil getting just a generic explanation (which is something ridiculous from the development POV). Then, every single time I tried to log back with the character that was in Cyrodiil got disconnected again with the infamous "Lost lobby connection" error. In order to fix it, I had to log in to a different character and guess what? That makes the one that was already in Cyrodiil loses the "right" to be there and gets automatically kicked out of the instance, having to pass the queue once again.
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    On February 18th there were some server issues affecting players leading to login issues. These issues are now resolved, so we will be closing the discussion going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.