The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anyone else can't log in?

• HiveMind3006
    HiveMind3006
    ✭✭✭
    Expecting compensation would be naive.

Hahaha hahaha. Good One !! Expecting a response is perhaps asking for a little too much? Come on, let us know what's going on?
    Cragsear: Brit: DK: Tank/DPS-Mag (Armoury). Craganor: High Elf: Ward: Tank/Heals(Armoury). Cragriel: High Elf: Templar: Heals. Cragheal: Brit: Templar: Heals/DPS-Stam (Armoury). Cragrot Mortium: Imperial: Necro: Tank/DPS-Stam (Armoury)
    Khraga-Dhee: Khajiit: Nightblade: Heals/DPS/-Stam/Tealeaf\Assassin (Armoury). Khrag-Mund: Orc: DK: Tank.
    Dances With Sabe: Argonian: Sorc: Heals/DPS-Mag (Armoury).

*Esoteric Order Of Mayhem*
  • alphasquid
    alphasquid
    ✭✭
    Just got in
  • dazza1033
    dazza1033
    ✭✭✭
    ESO client seems to be working for me now and I logged in. However the acocunt page on the ESO website is still down for me
  • Blackskyszz
    Blackskyszz
    ✭✭✭
    Can't log in to either server and can't even log in to ESO account page either...
  • agen.fi
    agen.fi
    ✭✭✭
    Got in now In PC EU
  • SirLambton
    SirLambton
    Soul Shriven
    It's just made me change my password and I still cannot log in
  • Blackskyszz
    Blackskyszz
    ✭✭✭
    Yep...seems to be working now...
  • TagCdog
    TagCdog
    I just now was able to successfully login again. PC NA
  • HiveMind3006
    HiveMind3006
    ✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    Please, it´s my birthday, do something!

Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday toooo youuu,
    Happy Birthday Dear Lugalduuuuu,
    Happy Biiiiirthday toooooo Youuuuuuuuuuuuu!

As long as you have something else in mind to do on your Bday coz we aint gettin into ESO by the looks of things!
    Have a good one anyways.
    Cragsear: Brit: DK: Tank/DPS-Mag (Armoury). Craganor: High Elf: Ward: Tank/Heals(Armoury). Cragriel: High Elf: Templar: Heals. Cragheal: Brit: Templar: Heals/DPS-Stam (Armoury). Cragrot Mortium: Imperial: Necro: Tank/DPS-Stam (Armoury)
    Khraga-Dhee: Khajiit: Nightblade: Heals/DPS/-Stam/Tealeaf\Assassin (Armoury). Khrag-Mund: Orc: DK: Tank.
    Dances With Sabe: Argonian: Sorc: Heals/DPS-Mag (Armoury).

*Esoteric Order Of Mayhem*
  • EvilAutoTech
    EvilAutoTech
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been doing riding training on alt accounts. Been able to get in on several characters now.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm back in on PC NA.
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Password reset. Coming soon to the crown store
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    Unable to login, PC NA.

Multiple others in guild also unable to login. Non steam users. Steam users could get on.
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • swankery
    swankery
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update: Just got in game.

https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
  • Einar_Hrafnarsson
    Einar_Hrafnarsson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blutengel wrote: »
    Glad it's not just me. Scared, I was hacked for a moment.

Yup, after getting the message the third time i panicked and went to the site only to be greeted with error 500. Internal Server Error. Then i knew its a ZOS Problem.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, we are aware of the connection issues and are working to figure out the cause and address it.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Hypnotica713
    Hypnotica713
    ✭✭
    Still happening on PS4 na..also getting errors trying to log into account on website.. 500 internal server error and 404 page not found error there
    Edited by Hypnotica713 on February 18, 2022 9:26PM
  • averyfarmanb14_ESO
    averyfarmanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    ZharaX wrote: »
    WERE UP AGAIN!!

Yep - PC-NA via Steam is up again. That was quick!
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah got it on one of my alt accounts.
    Just another feature i suppose.
  • SirLambton
    SirLambton
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone in on PC EU Bethesda launcher?
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just logged in, PS4/NA
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, we are aware of the connection issues occurring right now. We are working on addressing the issue.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • sorcmag01
    sorcmag01
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All, we are aware of the connection issues occurring right now. We are working on addressing the issue.

Thanks
  • sorcmag01
    sorcmag01
    ✭✭✭
    Just logged in.
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally entered Cyro and booted from server and, AGAIN, can't log in......
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • Anifaas
    Anifaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    "The issues related to logging in to the megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!"

I just got booted from the server. Discovered the above message. Restarted my everything, including computer. When I try to log in I get booted again. :(
  • Anifaas
    Anifaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finally got in but after 1 minute I was "booted" again. :(
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, not fixed.

kicked out of pvp and off server, cannot relog.

the acronym 'charlie foxtrot' comes to mind.

pc na. crash came on a 2 way battle which became a 3 way fight when the 3rd faction turned up with the laghammer and a zerg; froze up, kicked, error trying to relog x3.
    Edited by Lylith on February 19, 2022 10:58PM
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was on both PC NA and EU from 7 am US MST until just a few minutes ago. I didn't experience any issues logging/relogging somewhere between 15 and 20 characters between 2:30 and 3:40.

Now if you're on the console servers, you should probably edit your posts to specify platform and server?

@ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing on the PC EU server on and off throughout the day, UK time, and have had no problems logging in.
This discussion has been closed.