The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[PC-EU] Casual Rascals - [PvE/PvP Casual/New Player Friendly]

• daimwnas
    daimwnas
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there returning player too is it possible to get an invite?
    Thanks
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    daimwnas wrote: »
    Hey there returning player too is it possible to get an invite?
    Thanks

If it's not already been sorted I'll send you an invite after work mate :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Swayo
    Swayo
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'd be interested in an invite too if you're still accepting people.

Been playing ESO casually for about a month, have experience of other MMOs (e.g. WoW, GW etc.). Interested to experience a bit more of what ESO has to offer and occasionally join in group activities time permitting.

@Swayo (or possibly @Swayo#1950 ... on Stadia and not sure which ID you need for inviting)

Thanks!
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Swayo wrote: »
    Hi,

I'd be interested in an invite too if you're still accepting people.

Been playing ESO casually for about a month, have experience of other MMOs (e.g. WoW, GW etc.). Interested to experience a bit more of what ESO has to offer and occasionally join in group activities time permitting.

@Swayo (or possibly @Swayo#1950 ... on Stadia and not sure which ID you need for inviting)

Thanks!

Someone will send you an invite mate. Else I do it myself after work :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • renegeed
    renegeed
    ✭✭
    Hello!

I'm returning to the game and am looking for a guild, are you still recruiting?
  • Kolominas
    Kolominas
    invite sent :)
  • tonne.backlinderb16_ESO
    Are you still recruiting?
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Rascals are very much still recruiting 🙂

I'm still in the guild but don't play ESO atm and since I created this thread (and guild) I still somewhat feel obligated to update it whenever I can 🤪.

Kolominas decided to step down as Guildmaster due to personal life and now lovely @Mercanis is our new overlord 🥰
  • ProfessionalNoob
    Guys if you're still recruiting then please add me too @Gabi1351
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Guys if you're still recruiting then please add me too @Gabi1351

Invite have been sent 🙂
  • paradox2419
    can i have an invite to Casual Rascals please @paradox2419 I was in the guild a couple of years ago but I left eso now I'm am back
    Edited by paradox2419 on March 29, 2021 7:37PM
  • SnowLeopard1
    can i have an invite to Casual Rascals please @paradox2419 I was in the guild a couple of years ago but I left eso now I'm am back

Invite sent.
  • Laric
    Laric
    Soul Shriven
    Can you please invite @irvmic and @sirving. We used to be in the guild like two years ago but are back now.
    If you still take on newbies like us?
  • Snozzle
    Snozzle
    ✭✭
    Hi do you have room for another casual? Play for a bit at release and now returning?
    Character name is judgement
    Edited by Snozzle on April 21, 2021 6:09PM
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    [/b]
    If you are still recruiting could you send an invite to @Baybaeckz ? Thank you in advance
  • SnowLeopard1
    Baybaeckz wrote: »
    [/b]
    If you are still recruiting could you send an invite to @Baybaeckz ? Thank you in advance

Invite sent, sorry for the delay. :)
  • BarackNomana
    BarackNomana
    Soul Shriven
    Fairly New Player here, if you still have a spot left I would love an invite.

@BarackNomana
  • Mercanis
    Mercanis
    ✭✭
    Fairly New Player here, if you still have a spot left I would love an invite.

@BarackNomana

Will send one ASAP :)
  • SubzeroMiniMav
    Would love to join. @SubzeroMiniMav
  • Haspid
    Haspid
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like to join your guild. I'm a laid-back player who looks for a company. I hope that you have a place :)
    UserID: Prusl
    Thanks!