The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-EU] Casual Rascals - [PvE/PvP Casual/New Player Friendly]

• Neo_ad
    Neo_ad
    Soul Shriven
    I was in the guild in 2019 but stopped playing for a while, would it be possible to get an invite, please? Tag is @Neo_ad thanks
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Neo_ad wrote: »
    I was in the guild in 2019 but stopped playing for a while, would it be possible to get an invite, please? Tag is @Neo_ad thanks

Hey mate. Sorry have been very busy lately. Someone from the guild will invite you shortly :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • ayztea
    ayztea
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I am new to the game, been playing for a week or so (not even 50). Looking for some learning and insights. If you got a spot, please hit me up @azytea. :smile:
  • Doomiel92
    Doomiel92
    Hey.

I'm a returning player after a 6 month long break, and I would like to join you guys as well. I used to be a member last year before some real life stuff came up and forced me into a hiatus.

@Inferno92
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    ayztea wrote: »
    Hey, I am new to the game, been playing for a week or so (not even 50). Looking for some learning and insights. If you got a spot, please hit me up @azytea. :smile:
    Doomiel92 wrote: »
    Hey.

I'm a returning player after a 6 month long break, and I would like to join you guys as well. I used to be a member last year before some real life stuff came up and forced me into a hiatus.

@Inferno92

Invites sent :)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • tunaghost
    tunaghost
    Soul Shriven
    Is there still a spot for a casual like me?
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    tunaghost wrote: »
    Is there still a spot for a casual like me?

Invite sent :)
  • Umbraticus
    Umbraticus
    Soul Shriven
    Still room for a casual looking for a fun guild? 😁
  • Kelnaath
    Kelnaath
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i'm a returning player looking to invest some more time in the game. I was wondering if there is still room in the guild for me. :smiley:
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Umbraticus wrote: »
    Still room for a casual looking for a fun guild? 😁
    Invited :)
    Kelnaath wrote: »
    Hi, i'm a returning player looking to invest some more time in the game. I was wondering if there is still room in the guild for me. :smiley:

Sure. What's your IGN? Couldn't find "Kelnaath"
  • Mayall_86
    Mayall_86
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I have just started up on the EU Mega server after formally playing on PS4. It may sound mad but I just never got used to not being able to have addons in an MMO, after my days of WoW way back. I am planning on being casual and level up then see where this takes me. I have a pretty long MMO history going back to 2009 or so with time in and out of games. I generally know what I am doing but need pointers along the way. I like guild organised stuff whether it be storming zones for goodies or dungeon marathons or a dabble in PvP. Interested in trials once ready but that's a long way off. Anything really. Looking for an active place to call home for the foreseeable future. I also tend to stick around once I am in and I respect the sanctity of the guild bank!

I am UK based. Currently have all the time in the world for obvious reasons.
    I am old enough to say I am over 18.
    Generally respectful but can take a joke and dish it out when needed. Know where the line is.

If you have space for one more hit me up in game or here :).

Tom
  • mich01
    mich01
    Soul Shriven
    Returning lost soul is looking for a guild, would be amazing if i could have an invite :smiley:
    UserID : michal01
    IGN : Kstunt
  • sharplivingfree
    sharplivingfree
    Soul Shriven
    Just recently started playing again after 2 years. Do you still have a spot open?

Userid = sharplivingfee

• Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Mayall_86 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have just started up on the EU Mega server after formally playing on PS4. It may sound mad but I just never got used to not being able to have addons in an MMO, after my days of WoW way back. I am planning on being casual and level up then see where this takes me. I have a pretty long MMO history going back to 2009 or so with time in and out of games. I generally know what I am doing but need pointers along the way. I like guild organised stuff whether it be storming zones for goodies or dungeon marathons or a dabble in PvP. Interested in trials once ready but that's a long way off. Anything really. Looking for an active place to call home for the foreseeable future. I also tend to stick around once I am in and I respect the sanctity of the guild bank!

I am UK based. Currently have all the time in the world for obvious reasons.
    I am old enough to say I am over 18.
    Generally respectful but can take a joke and dish it out when needed. Know where the line is.

If you have space for one more hit me up in game or here :).

Tom

Sure, what's your userid?
    Just recently started playing again after 2 years. Do you still have a spot open?

Userid = sharplivingfee

Invite sent
  • Lannah
    Lannah
    Soul Shriven
    Filthy casual but daily player looking to fill a guild slot: @Lannah
    If you can carry me, pls invite.
  • Mayall_86
    Mayall_86
    Soul Shriven
    Oh yeah sorry!

Mayall86... Annoyingly lol
  • tonne.backlinderb16_ESO
    I'm a so so stamina dd looking for a guild. Any open slo for me?
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Lannah wrote: »
    Filthy casual but daily player looking to fill a guild slot: @Lannah
    If you can carry me, pls invite.
    Mayall_86 wrote: »
    Oh yeah sorry!

Mayall86... Annoyingly lol

Invites sent.
    I'm a so so stamina dd looking for a guild. Any open slo for me?

Account not found.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    First page updated!
    Please read if you wish to join 😘
  • bashthebishop
    bashthebishop
    Soul Shriven
    id like to join, im a returning player that wants to start again with eso, healer btw, most active on weekends

if u r still recruiting, pls inv me
    @bashthebishop
  • PepsiPunk101
    PepsiPunk101
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there! Whilst I'm pretty new at the game, I'm currently in love with the crafting system mixed with the combat, and am steadily expanding my account as we speak! Is your guild still up for recruiting new potential members? If so mind if I join?

My username is PepsiPunk101, in game character name is PepsiPunk
    Edited by PepsiPunk101 on May 19, 2020 3:03AM
  • gun_ainm
    gun_ainm
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there - sounds like the sort of guild for me - main is Bosmer stam warden called Caela na Coille currently at 92 CP, been playing for 3-4 weeks but experience of other MMOs (mostly LOTRO) be grateful if you could hook me up @gun_ainm

thanks
    Edited by gun_ainm on June 4, 2020 2:19PM
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    I've decided to step down as Guildmaster for this guild due to personal life.
    So I will no longer follow or edit this thread.
    Nor will I be able to invite members anymore as I've also left the guild for the time being.

The guild is however very much still alive in the very good hands of @Kolominas as the new Guildmaster.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    I decided to come back to the guild as Founder/Member and are once again able to invite.
    IF you however decide to mail me ingame about joining, PLEASE specify it's Casual Rascals you want to join. Else I will invite you to my other guild 😘
  • RashosMedaresh
    Looking to join the guild. Returning player, male, mid 50s. Looking for some relaxed PvE.
  • RashosMedaresh
  • BifrostBytes
    BifrostBytes
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, do you have room for one more?

@BifrostBytes
  • Kolominas
    Kolominas
    sry, I only check here twice a week - invite sent :)
  • fierackas
    fierackas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kolominas wrote: »
    sry, I only check here twice a week - invite sent :)

Get your act together!
  • Kolominas
    Kolominas
    :'(
    :p