The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Whitestrake Mayhem Outfit Style

tomofhyrule
tomofhyrule
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I went to get some screenshots of the Black Drake Clanwrap outfit styles since I really do like the barbarian aesthetic. And for those of us looking for a new bare-chested outfit style to show off all of those body markings, here's another! I'm a huge fan of the collar and necklace here - it'd look great for our barbarian types.

eoG3Z6Tl.png
A70ZlROl.png
c6Og8Eol.png

Dye channels are 1) the leather overall, 2) the cloth underclothes, and 3) the paint on the bones. The fur and bones are undyeable.

The one major disappointment I have here are the tassets. I know that that's a hot topic on the forums, but I'm usually not as vehemently opposed to them as a lot of other people on the forums. These though are particularly bad. Since the matching pants (kilt?) does have the fur pads on the hips, the leather tassets from the jerkin have to stick out far enough to not clip with those... which means they're sticking way too far out if you're using any different style of pants.

jZW7q9sl.png

Since this is a barbarian-esque armor set, this one would really benefit from not having those tassets. It doesn't look to add much to the full Black Drake Clanwrap outfit since the pants already have the fur covering the hips which the leather tassets are even covering that up mostly. But it does make it so you really can't wear any other style pants with this at all. I know a lot of people are asking for tassets to be removed from a lot of styles, but it would really benefit this one.

Speaking of clipping, I do love fur collars, but I'm still a bit annoyed that my barbarian guy's hair clips with everything. This is a great hairstyle, but it's not my number one choice. If only there was a short, kind of mussed up wavy hairstyle that I could give him...
Edited by tomofhyrule on October 14, 2021 2:51AM
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was sad to see the fur collar wasn't part of the shoulders but instead the chest piece. I would have preferred it to be like some of the light shoulder options that cover the upper part of the chest, and the chest piece be a fully bare torso like the Sai Sahan style. That way it'd be much easier to mix and match styles.
    PC NA
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is that necklace drawn on?
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yay, more skirts.
    PC NA
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone got a screenshot of the female version?
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn that's something actually interesting, saw it as icons in datamine but it's really good looking apparently.

Diablo 2 barb/druid intensifies.
  • Michaelkeir
    Michaelkeir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How exactly is this outfit earned? Or unlocked?
  • oterWitz
    oterWitz
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's the new outfit style for Whitestrake's Mayhem (previously known as Midyear Mayhem).
    From the 7.2.3 notes:
    In addition to the rewards from previous Mayhems, this year’s new outfit style is the Black Drake Clanwrap Armor.
    • Style pages for this armor have a chance to drop from bosses in the Imperial City but are also available from the Impresario for 5 tickets each.
    • Bosses in the Imperial City also have a small chance to drop an additional page for the old Legion Zero Vigiles armor style.
    PC NA
  • fakingfocused
    fakingfocused
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! It seems they are getting better and better with these exposed barbaric styles, my only complaint is instead of the black braids underneath I wish it was broader sweeping and spread out in both the front and the back originating where your characters hair begins in the picture above just longer with a wider base span! So like the portion from the hair extended out to where the braids currently are all black hair/fur.

But the fur with hair underneath combo is absolutely savage!
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's it like on a female character please?
    PS4 EU
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shirts are against the religious beliefs of Dagon cultists.
    PC NA
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 EU