Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

One Suggestion, Vamp problem solved.

leewells
leewells
✭✭✭
1) restrict vamps to sorc and nightblade's only
2) restrict ww to dk and templar's only

Problem solved.
  • Armoril
    Armoril
    ✭✭✭
    No, don't do that. It doesn't make any sense in the lore, and we shouldn't be restricting players from skill lines.
  • AngelofAwe
    AngelofAwe
    ✭✭✭
    because sorc vampire isn't the most OP?
    Angel of Awe (Aldmeri Dominion EU)
    Imperial DK - VR10
    Aldmeri Trinity/ Crime Syndicate
    Sanguine's beta tester
    Warrior of the Chrysamere campaign
  • leewells
    leewells
    ✭✭✭
    No, don't do that. It doesn't make any sense in the lore, and we shouldn't be restricting players from skill lines.

I would debate you on the lore and how herc grants healing powers while mb does not or how aligning with any of these daedric princes would, by lore, cause the gods to likely retract their powers from said mortal (as has been done in game's past from NPC's). But I digress and don't really care as much about the lore as I do with playing a game that implements strat and diversity which is not something Vampire Scrolls Online is doing right now.
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhhhh , yeah , that would be against probably the whole concept of the game hehe.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor