The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unlocking Bastian glitch?

Leftover_Pizza
Leftover_Pizza
✭✭✭
Today, I decided to get my low level Nightblade some assistance to do flank attacks and went to unlock Bastian. I have unlocked Bastian on several other characters already, so finding him was no problem.
After doing a few parts of the questline, I ended up at the part where you have to kick the crate to expose the hidden lever. I completed that bit, but didn't get a follow up. I know there is more to do to unlock Bastian, but nothing came up. I checked my Allies tab and noticed Bastian was added to the collections and ready for summoning. 👀

Not complaining, but is that a glitch or is it supposed to happen when you've unlocked him many times before already?
Edited by Leftover_Pizza on February 8, 2022 1:00PM
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had to go through the entire thing on all 10 of my characters.
    PC NA
  • Leftover_Pizza
    Leftover_Pizza
    ✭✭✭
    Fennwitty wrote: »
    I had to go through the entire thing on all 10 of my characters.

I created another character and went for Bastian again. Had to do the whole questline this time. I assume it was a glitch then.