The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

EU Megaserver's Maintenance at 04/30 without Info about it?

blankoster
You 've brought European Megaserver down at 04/30 6:20AM BST without any detailed info about it, can you explain what's going on?
Edited by blankoster on April 30, 2014 5:28AM
  • KingWill90
    I sense it is to fix the latency issues faced my many last night.
  • XxxBlinkYxxX
    XxxBlinkYxxX
    ✭✭
    Read the Informations about the Maintenance of yesterday....
    Anything sucks by uploading of the new Patch so i think they do release it today
  • Hamster7829
    I think a little information about why server is offline again and information about expected downtime would be very helpful. After all,we are paying for this "service".
  • richard.mcmanb16_ESO
    EU Server = ESO Test Facility

When they failed to patch yesterday, it was a sure bet they would take down the EU server today. It was also a sure bet they'd do it in the usual fashion of no information, later time so more players are inconvenienced.

ESO seems to have a communication problem, as in they think it's too much effort.
    Edited by richard.mcmanb16_ESO on April 30, 2014 7:43AM
  • Con64
    Con64
    ✭✭✭
    This game is broken in so many aspects...I doubt they will ever be able to get it running as it was planned. Six more days of game time...will not be subscribing.
    It's been a painfull experience and a total waste of time and money.
  • Xithian
    Xithian
    ✭✭✭
    Did you try checking the Server Status page? The page used exclusively to communicate the thing that you are complaining wasn't communicated? The post was made yesterday. Yes it sucks, but it is there.