Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just started getting audio and video lag...any help would be appreciated.

ck37090
ck37090
✭✭✭✭
Just started getting lag in game where my audio is cutting out and lagging along with my video where like in dungeons and trials, etc... mobs are delayed on showing up so I can't see them for a few seconds...I've tried disabling all my addons, changing my video settings, I am playing on fullscreen....the thing is the game was playing fine, my internet is fast, its hard connected to the computer. I've never had any problems like this in the past, so I'm thinking it has to be something else, possibly game related or maybe computer related (although I haven't changed anything). If anyone has any ideas would appreciate it, thanks.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on January 29, 2022 4:00AM
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Repair the game for audio issues

Google speed test and latency test. Things happen so it's better to check all the connections just in case
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd suggest turning the Sound Effects and Footsteps sliders to 0, that can help a bit with the audio issues.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ck37090
    ck37090
    ✭✭✭✭
    Repair the game for audio issues

Google speed test and latency test. Things happen so it's better to check all the connections just in case

Speed and latency are good...I did try the repair last night, I'll check and see if that did anything to help tonight
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @ck37090

There are some additional steps to help with your lag issue in the link below.

Latency / Lag - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Lori_GamerBro
    I have this problem too. I've had it since Deadlands dlc update and it appears to be a Zos problem. Trials and pvp aren't affected. I made another toon and that toon only has the problem in Vvardenfell. I made a bug report so hopefully they find a fix because I know of a few others with this problem.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Lori_GamerBro

Do you have your support ticket number?

If so, you can post it here so we can check to ensure the ticket was submitted correctly.
    Staff Post
  • Lori_GamerBro
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Lori_GamerBro

Do you have your support ticket number?

If so, you can post it here so we can check to ensure the ticket was submitted correctly.

I filed one and I was told to submit an in game bug report so I did that. The problem has hit my new toon now so it's getting unplayable again. I want to make sure the devs know about this because it seems to be hitting more and more people.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Lori_GamerBro

Thank you for the update. Please be aware that bug report tickets won't get a response from our support team.
    Staff Post