The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Really?

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expected Midyear Mayhem this month but instead we get Deadric war celebration what takes place in I dont even remember where.
    The Daedric War story arc was:
    Vvardenfell
    Clockwork City
    Summerset
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I find it amazing how well they time to bring up their houses.We had an orsinium + IC event last year and no forgemasters fall house back then but now in January when there is a Vvardenfell/CC/Summerset event.

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ┻━┻
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I find it amazing how well they time to bring up their houses.We had an orsinium + IC event last year and no forgemasters fall house back then but now in January when there is a Vvardenfell/CC/Summerset event.

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ┻━┻

Maybe the way they determine which house is available is RNG like everything else :p
    PC NA
  • ive_wonder
    ive_wonder
    ✭✭✭
    With the amount of ships in a trailer and reveal on 27, Grotto HAVE to be the February's house!
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fennwitty wrote: »

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ┻━┻

Maybe the way they determine which house is available is RNG like everything else :p

There surely isn't a clear system behind it,so probbably.
    Edited by Lady_Galadhiel on January 6, 2022 1:35PM
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ive_wonder wrote: »
    With the amount of ships in a trailer and reveal on 27, Grotto HAVE to be the February's house!

I wouldn't be so sure anymore.
    Even there may be a group dungeon in the first quater located in Summerset and the short teaser may show ships...
    Still not sure if we get to see the Grotto house this year.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OMG OMG OMG it's back!!!
    Grab it as long as you can whoever was waiting for the return of the Grotto <3
    Big shout out to @Olauron for letting me know about it as I didn't realize it because I don't look at crown store too often.

:3
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭
    New thread for another house:
    Ossa Accentium: when ?

:):)

PC | EU