The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Really?

Lady_Galadhiel
Lady_Galadhiel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
No Colossal Aldmeri Grotto again? [snip]I think all older houses did show up on crown store this year apart from the grotto and forgemasters falls.

[edited for conspiracy theory]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 29, 2021 3:14PM
Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are others. I don’t think Bastion Sanguinaris has returned this year for one. I understand your disappointment, truly I do! I had to wait TWO YEARS for my Tel Galen since I started in July 2019 and it only became available again this past summer. The Colossal Aldmeri Grotto should probably return next year, maybe for the Daedra event, but then again, maybe not until later. Some housing returns have coincided with events (this year’s pan-Elsweyr event) but other times not (again, my Tel Galen).
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are others. I don’t think Bastion Sanguinaris has returned this year for one. I understand your disappointment, truly I do! I had to wait TWO YEARS for my Tel Galen since I started in July 2019 and it only became available again this past summer. The Colossal Aldmeri Grotto should probably return next year, maybe for the Daedra event, but then again, maybe not until later. Some housing returns have coincided with events (this year’s pan-Elsweyr event) but other times not (again, my Tel Galen).

Bastion Sanguinaris did just release last year,I am not counting the ones what are new (so meaning the new houses from last year).
    I did start playing in August 2019 and got into housing around december the same year and no Grotto house ever since.
    I think the house was last on store in 2018 or at least I wasnt able to find any further information about it being on store after that.
    I was hoping for its return during the Summerset event but it didnt happen :(
    Thing what I do not understand is that some houses like the Murkmire one comes back to store each year no matter if there is something related to that theme or not.
    I mean am happy for the people who get to buy those other homes wich havent been around since ages but at the same time I get little salty with ZOS as I did request the home also through costumer support in august last year and I got told that it did change and they dont sellt through costumer support anymore except in some cases.
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ouch! I thought it had returned last year either before or during the Summerset event. Over two years between availability is really excessive! :frowning:
    Edited by Araneae6537 on October 29, 2021 3:40PM
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ouch! I thought it had returned last year either before or during the Summerset event. Over two years between availability is really excessive! :frowning:

During summerset event last year hasnt been any house on sale,well during the whole month there was not one single house on the store.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/58439
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure that some whales want it to be exclusive to them and the few who got it the first time. Probably pay to prevent it from getting back into the crown store.

/sarcasm

😏
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Over the past year I have been scooping up all of the crown-exclusive homes, whether it be through crown sellers with gold or with my saved up crowns in the case of two of them. I only had a small amount of the crown store homes initially.

I am now down to missing two homes, which is Princely Dawnlight and Aldmeri Grotto, one of the two in the November showcase. It's kinda nuts to think about but I went from so little to so much.

If I were to be a betting woman, then Colossal Aldmeri Grotto will either come back December or the next month. They've been going through all the previous homes quite consistently. While it is annoying that it takes so long for homes to come back to the CS, the past year has been great for crown store returns, and a part of me is glad there is at least some gap so that I can save up in that time, if it must be this way.

For context, here are all of the homes I have snatched up over the course of 2021, not counting the ones I already owned:

-Varlaisvea
    -Kushalit Sanctuary
    -Stone Eagle Aerie
    -Grand Topal
    -Linchal Grand Manor
    -Lakemire Xanmeer
    -Elinhir Arena
    -Pariah's Pinnacle
    -Jode's Embrace
    -Potentates
    -Erstwhile Sanctuary
    -Hunter's Glade
    -Pantherfang Chapel
    -Sweetwater Cascades

I show this list not because I'm trying to show off but to show we've come a long way and I'm sure we'll get it soon. I want it to come back too since I missed it that one year. With house gifting I'm able to get my hands on all the pretty homes I was only able to stare at in previous years.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TeruKisuke wrote: »
    Over the past year I have been scooping up all of the crown-exclusive homes, whether it be through crown sellers with gold or with my saved up crowns in the case of two of them. I only had a small amount of the crown store homes initially.

I am now down to missing two homes, which is Princely Dawnlight and Aldmeri Grotto, one of the two in the November showcase. It's kinda nuts to think about but I went from so little to so much.

If I were to be a betting woman, then Colossal Aldmeri Grotto will either come back December or the next month. They've been going through all the previous homes quite consistently. While it is annoying that it takes so long for homes to come back to the CS, the past year has been great for crown store returns, and a part of me is glad there is at least some gap so that I can save up in that time, if it must be this way.

For context, here are all of the homes I have snatched up over the course of 2021, not counting the ones I already owned:

-Varlaisvea
    -Kushalit Sanctuary
    -Stone Eagle Aerie
    -Grand Topal
    -Linchal Grand Manor
    -Lakemire Xanmeer
    -Elinhir Arena
    -Pariah's Pinnacle
    -Jode's Embrace
    -Potentates
    -Erstwhile Sanctuary
    -Hunter's Glade
    -Pantherfang Chapel
    -Sweetwater Cascades

I show this list not because I'm trying to show off but to show we've come a long way and I'm sure we'll get it soon. I want it to come back too since I missed it that one year. With house gifting I'm able to get my hands on all the pretty homes I was only able to stare at in previous years.

I expected it in August,then in september,in october rather not because of halloween and such and then in november.
    At this point I just really hope it will come back to store next month once crowns will be on sale.
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    I expected it in August,then in september,in october rather not because of halloween and such and then in november.
    At this point I just really hope it will come back to store next month once crowns will be on sale.

Yeah, fingers crossed. It was out during that one year with the mind-numbingly good Black Fredas sale, and then it was gone, and they decided to really dumb down Black Fredas sales. There was no house gifting back then and I was/am not the wealthiest person. I've seen the home a handful of times over the years and it has given me some time to come up with designs for it. In particular, I want to use the boat itself.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Colossal Aldmeri Grotto again? I think all older houses did show up on crown store this year apart from the grotto and forgemasters falls.

There will be a "Daedric War Celebration" event featuring Vvardenfell, the Clockwork City, and Summerset Isle next year (likely after the Mayhem, but maybe before). Theoretically it is a good chance to bring back all the houses of these zones.

Edit: looking at the possible rewards in PTS patch notes I have to correct myself: "likely before the Mayhem, but maybe after" (maybe, because in past years Mayhem was the first event of the year).
    Edited by Olauron on October 31, 2021 7:10PM
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    No Colossal Aldmeri Grotto again? I think all older houses did show up on crown store this year apart from the grotto and forgemasters falls.

There will be a "Daedric War Celebration" event featuring Vvardenfell, the Clockwork City, and Summerset Isle next year (likely after the Mayhem, but maybe before). Theoretically it is a good chance to bring back all the houses of these zones.

I wish you were right,tho I hope for rather sooner than later.I lost most of my hopes at this point so if it shows up it will be a pleasant surprise.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    <actual comments snipped>

[edited for conspiracy theory]

Err...what??
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw, I don’t know whether it means anything, but the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto is currently available on the PTS while most limited-time properties are not.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw, I don’t know whether it means anything, but the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto is currently available on the PTS while most limited-time properties are not.
    If I remember correctly, it is always available on PTS.
    one mer to find them,
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I was on PTS a while ago before Blackwood release,back then Aldmeri Grotto was on the crown store already too.
    Not sure if it is always there.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah, sorry, I did not know. I haven’t been on the PTS a lot but wanted to see how some of the Leyawiin fountains might look in Varlaisvea but unfortunately for me it is still the EU server copied over. I checked to see if I could buy it or other notables I was curious about for a Crown and was surprised to see Aldmeri Grotto available and no others and thought it might mean something.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And December and nothing again,one house for sale and that is the new one >:)
    Not even 2 houses...
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even 2 houses...

The December crown store showcase is almost empty. But it is not the first time on the Crate month.
    one mer to find them,
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not even 2 houses...

The December crown store showcase is almost empty. But it is not the first time on the Crate month.

What crate month?
    Well the showcase isnt empty really,its just the same old stuff repeating each year.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even 2 houses...

What crate month?
    Well the showcase isnt empty really,its just the same old stuff repeating each year.

At the middle of the month the new crate season is expected to start, and it seems to me that September (the start of the current season) was rather uninspired too.

It is not literally empty, of course, but even the arms pack is a returning item.
    one mer to find them,
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not even 2 houses...

What crate month?

At the middle of the month the new crate season is expected to start, and it seems to me that September (the start of the current season) was rather uninspired too.

It is not literally empty, of course, but even the arms pack is a returning item.

Already predictable there will be a crown sale just when the new house will hit the crown store and possible the new crates too.
    Luckly I dislike the Celestial crate mounts so no real reason for me to gamble as I have enough gems to unlock the smaller stuff in case I would want something badly.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even 2 houses...

What crate month?

Luckly I dislike the Celestial crate mounts so no real reason for me to gamble as I have enough gems to unlock the smaller stuff in case I would want something badly.

There is not much in them for my taste and the crown exchange rate is not good enough for getting something only partially interesting. Ironically, the rewards for the upcoming events are more interesting to me than things from future crates.
    one mer to find them,
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not even 2 houses...

What crate month?

There is not much in them for my taste and the crown exchange rate is not good enough for getting something only partially interesting. Ironically, the rewards for the upcoming events are more interesting to me than things from future crates.

Pardon my ignorance but what are the rewards in the upcoming event? I could not remember last years New Life festival rewards.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even 2 houses...

What crate month?

Pardon my ignorance but what are the rewards in the upcoming event? I could not remember last years New Life festival rewards.

I meant next year events, not New Life. The New Life should be the last pieces of the house. On the next year events there will be some golden dragon pet and golden scales skin (both connected to Akatosh).
    one mer to find them,
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not even 2 houses...

What crate month?

I meant next year events, not New Life. The New Life should be the last pieces of the house. On the next year events there will be some golden dragon pet and golden scales skin (both connected to Akatosh).

True I forgot,I heard about it but didnt get to see the skin or personality or body marks.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nevermind, I give up with this house.
    January showcase and yet again,not there.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ive_wonder
    ive_wonder
    ✭✭✭
    Here is a hope that they will bring it during Daedric Wars celebration.
    It would make a lot of sense, the other 2 houses that weren't in 2021 have zero connection to that arc.
    But yes, i too was hoping for it to appear in January, sitting on my crowns like dragon on a gold.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Edited by ive_wonder on January 3, 2022 8:48PM
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the boat house in 2019 July, I got the game itself in 2018 when the house released. I also remember a cool thing they did my very first holiday event (2018) where they released all manor homes on the crown store for a limited time.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The choice of house in January showcase is unexpected. What orcs have to do with daedric war?
    one mer to find them,
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I expected Midyear Mayhem this month but instead we get Deadric war celebration what takes place in I dont even remember where.
    Edited by Lady_Galadhiel on January 4, 2022 10:47AM
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Edit: looking at the possible rewards in PTS patch notes I have to correct myself: "likely before the Mayhem, but maybe after" (maybe, because in past years Mayhem was the first event of the year).

Just had time to look through the comments and saw it...
    Summerset and no Grotto house...Again

┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻