The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Will ESO+ provide access to High Isle when it’s released?

moleculardrugs
moleculardrugs
✭✭✭✭
I was told in Zone chat that ESO+ subscribers do not get access to new game chapters. Is that true?

I am asking this question here because I do not want to be misinformed and I believe that others may also have the same question in the coming days/weeks/months.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The first year you won't get access to it via ESO+.
    In 2023 once the chapter from that year releases you will have the previous chapter from the previous year included in ESO+ so High Isle.
    Same as once High Isle releases Blackwood will become accessible via ESO+ then.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
    Options
  • moleculardrugs
    moleculardrugs
    ✭✭✭✭
    The first year you won't get access to it via ESO+.
    In 2023 once the chapter from that year releases you will have the previous chapter from the previous year included in ESO+ so High Isle.
    Same as once High Isle releases Blackwood will become accessible via ESO+ then.

Oh this makes sense. I did not know because I ended up buying Blackwood and then subscribed to ESO+ a few months later. Thank you for your answer! It helped clarify a lot
    Options