The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Will ESO+ provide access to High Isle when it’s released?

moleculardrugs
moleculardrugs
✭✭✭✭
I was told in Zone chat that ESO+ subscribers do not get access to new game chapters. Is that true?

I am asking this question here because I do not want to be misinformed and I believe that others may also have the same question in the coming days/weeks/months.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The first year you won't get access to it via ESO+.
    In 2023 once the chapter from that year releases you will have the previous chapter from the previous year included in ESO+ so High Isle.
    Same as once High Isle releases Blackwood will become accessible via ESO+ then.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
  • moleculardrugs
    moleculardrugs
    ✭✭✭✭
    The first year you won't get access to it via ESO+.
    In 2023 once the chapter from that year releases you will have the previous chapter from the previous year included in ESO+ so High Isle.
    Same as once High Isle releases Blackwood will become accessible via ESO+ then.

Oh this makes sense. I did not know because I ended up buying Blackwood and then subscribed to ESO+ a few months later. Thank you for your answer! It helped clarify a lot