Night's Silence 5 piece bonus no longer works

• maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mackinsar wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

It’s 2022. Can we please get an update on Night’s Silence? Thank you.

They are working on it. They didn't specify the year in which it would be fixed. Could be Q4 of 22, 23 or 24 as final testings needed to be done? xD
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, trying to steal wearing dps gear is not my idea of fun, but that is what I am doing for now in a very limited fashion.

Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • Mackinsar
    Mackinsar
    ✭✭✭
    I simply parked my stamblade. There’s no point at all in playing him now.

I still can’t believe the ZOS hasn’t fixed this yet!
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I simply parked my stamblade. There’s no point at all in playing him now.

I still can’t believe the ZOS hasn’t fixed this yet!

It takes ZOS weeks and months to fix combat and gear bugs. Here at the start of January, we are nearing the update interference time. That is where they start to put fixes into the next update (1Q DLC) rather than patches. PTS is right around the corner and that might be where the fix is. Maybe we will get lucky, though.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Mackinsar
    Mackinsar
    ✭✭✭
    This is not a small bug. Let’s hope ZOS does its due diligence.
    Options
  • Frogwilliams
    Frogwilliams
    Soul Shriven
    NeeScrolls wrote: »
    Can we get something on this please?
    ^^ This. After eight weeks of both day and night’s silence an acknowledgment and an update would be nice.
    Scroll up to post #9 . That's your update.

Exactly what else needs to be said other than what she already said?

'ZOS_GinaBruno' can only provide that which is given to her by the DEV TEAM (aka the actual coders) . If it were such an easy fix, Zenimax would've patched it already. But it's the holidays, which means no major Patches until after 2022.

I look forward to hearing how it goes when your boss/client/stakeholders ask for an update for something and you reply that you, "already told them you were working on it, what else more needs to be said?"

What needs to be said in an update is some information about progress, a time frame, even just telling us that it is a low priority bug and with the reduced number of people working over the holidays it won't get looked at until February.

This is what updates look like.
    I already told you I'm working on it! is not an update.
    Edited by Frogwilliams on January 9, 2022 10:54AM
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, now that they cast @ZOS_Kevin as the Forum Manager, he is probably the one that would update us.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Mackinsar
    Mackinsar
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t care who it is at ZOS who gives us an update, somebody there just needs to give us an update. This is not good customer service.
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Between this and the housing lighting bug that is not acknowledged, 2/3 of my activities are completely sidelined now. Why am I paying for lack of customer service every month?
    :(
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • nimotelperion
    nimotelperion
    ✭✭
    Between this and the housing lighting bug that is not acknowledged, 2/3 of my activities are completely sidelined now. Why am I paying for lack of customer service every month?

Because despite the bugs it's a fantastic game.

@ZOS_Kevin Any chance of an update on this issue please?
    Options
  • Mackinsar
    Mackinsar
    ✭✭✭

It’s the best MMORPG ever, if they would just fix the bugs.

Options
  • Delicia
    Delicia
    Soul Shriven
    Still waiting on this to be fixed, didn't bother renewing my ESO+ since sneaky thieving was a large part of the fun I had in the game. Really hope this is addressed.

Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The irony is the other 1/3 is Cyrodiil.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • Mackinsar
    Mackinsar
    ✭✭✭

My stamblade is useless in IC now.
    Options
  • nimotelperion
    nimotelperion
    ✭✭
    Still nothing from ZOS on this. The silence is deafening.

My stamblade is useless in IC now.

Yeah, same. In order to make mine work I'll need to completely redo it including golding completely new sets. I'm holding off at the moment as that would burn all my resources so still waiting on word from someone from ZOS as to whether they're actually intending to fix it or not.

I mean, you'd think after a couple of months someone would have said something about it, even if that's either "please be patient, guys" or "do something else, we're not fixing it".

I'm starting to think they really don't give the faintest [snip]

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 15, 2022 11:59AM
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For now I have switched to Shadow Dancer's Raiment:
    https://eso-sets.com/set/shadow-dancers-raiment

It is not the "exact" equivalent, but it works the same. And odd thing is that... it works, while Night's Silence does not, despite having same bonus....

I have heard some people saying that there was a bug some time ago related to Night's Silence, that allowed to keep 5 piece bonus while having this set unequipped. Idk the exact details if it was random thing or it could be reproduced. This bug apperantly was not occurring with Shadow Dancer's Raiment set.

So my guess is that Night's Silence does not work because ZOS tried to fix the bug and they fixed it way too hard... :D
    The weird thing is that Shadow Dancer's Raiment has same affect, but is coded differently ? ? ? It does not make any sense tbh lol :joy:

Easy fix would be to copy-paste Shadow Dancer's Raiment 5 piece bonus. Night's Silence (asaide from fixing) needs a buff anyway. ;)
    Options
  • Mackinsar
    Mackinsar
    ✭✭✭
    Tommy, Shadow Dancer's Raiment is for magblades!
    Options
  • Mackinsar
    Mackinsar
    ✭✭✭

I mean, you'd think after a couple of months someone would have said something about it, even if that's either "please be patient, guys" or "do something else, we're not fixing it".

That’s exactly why we’re so upset. We have been completely left in the dark on an issue that should easily be repairable. They broke this, when are they going to fix it?

Options
  • nimotelperion
    nimotelperion
    ✭✭
    So.... 10 days more with nothing.
    Options
  • Mackinsar
    Mackinsar
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin Can you PLEASE give us an update? This fix has taken waaaaaaaaay too long. What’s up?
    Options
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    An update would be very much appreciated. A fix even more...
    Edited by Snamyap on January 26, 2022 3:42PM
    Options
  • nimotelperion
    nimotelperion
    ✭✭
    Not included in today's patch, unfortunately.

ZOS_GinaBruno Please could you provide an update? Pretty please? Pretty please with a cherry on top and all the hugs possible from a cuddly bear cub and a kitten?
    Options
  • Noddegamra
    Not fixed as of today's patch.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, just checked in with the Dev team about this. The bug fix is still being worked on. We will follow up once we have confirmation that the fix is complete. But the core bug issue has been identified.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Mackinsar
    Mackinsar
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, Kevin!
    Options
  • Oetkar
    Oetkar
    ✭✭
    Thx for the update. I really look forward to play as my StamBlade Main again. Have been running this set since forever and am happy that this will be fixed! :smiley:
    Options
  • nimotelperion
    nimotelperion
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All, just checked in with the Dev team about this. The bug fix is still being worked on. We will follow up once we have confirmation that the fix is complete. But the core bug issue has been identified.

Thank you so much for the update. Just knowing that it's not being ignored and is going to be fixed means a great deal.
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update, Kevin! I have missed being able to use this set and am relieved that it is being worked. Looking forward to a future fix.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This might be connected to Shadow Dancer's Raiment: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/567243/shadowdancers-raiment#latest

I haven't tested this for a while. Might be the same bug, I don't think it got fixed.

1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
    Options
  • Noddegamra
    No mention of a fix in the PTS patch notes. Does this mean it still won't be fixed by March?
    Options