Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO 2022 Global Reveal Event Is Nearly Here!"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
hau49je29t7x.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article, "The Elder Scrolls Online 2022 Global Reveal Event Is Nearly Here!"

Tune in to learn more about what you can expect from ESO’s upcoming releases and year-long adventure.

REMINDER
Remember to link your ESO and Twitch accounts to get your drops, including an all-new pet! 🦀 We'll add this for every post leading up to the reveal.

dcjjcyk1fc0j.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 26, 2022 9:19PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can’t wait! Hopefully we’ll get some juicy content!
    I wonder what the big QoL and/or system will be added this year!
    Spellcrafting? More companions? Server transfers(finger crossed), magika weapon morphs?
    More skilllines? Additional class skill lines? 1h&shield damage viability? New weapons? New race?
    Not that i expect any of the above to be implemented any time soon or at all in some cases, but these listed ideas are things that would make me a very very happy person indeed with ESO to put it mildly
  • RedBranch
    RedBranch
    ✭✭✭
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    62rj7k.jpg
  • LEMNISC8
    LEMNISC8
    Soul Shriven
    aaand it's a card game.