The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Project Nova - Fights & Highlights [Videos]

DjinnAeternam
DjinnAeternam
✭✭✭
We are a PVP focused guild having fun on PC-EU No-CP, challeging ourselves towards group optimization, vs. faction stacks and adversary PvP guilds. Enjoy some of our videos here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwAz5eydD9w
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just my personal opinion here so dont take it too hard, if you had been 4 ppl, great job, but you are basicly a zerg/ballgroup so...not my cup'O tea.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Shame you guys didn't come to the GvG event today to fight some adversary PvP guilds, maybe next time :)?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Marcus_Aurelius
    Marcus_Aurelius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Marcus_Aurelius on May 30, 2021 10:15PM
  • NotTaylorSwift
    NotTaylorSwift
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shame you guys didn't come to the GvG event today to fight some adversary PvP guilds, maybe next time :)?

maybe ye, some of us came to watch :P
  • DjinnAeternam
    DjinnAeternam
    ✭✭✭

Hope next time we can make it ;)
  • DjinnAeternam
    DjinnAeternam
    ✭✭✭
    New video with some highlights from some of our last raids. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxiUbWONbIw
  • DjinnAeternam
    DjinnAeternam
    ✭✭✭
    New video with clips taken from some of our last raids, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6mTI-q7u80
  • Wikter_Bravo
    Wikter_Bravo
    ✭✭✭
    Project Nova, the best boy band to grace Tamriel.
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How come you don't have any lag? My guild and I are constantly experiencing lag in Cyrodiil but you don't seem to experience any. How is that possible?
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• MrMazurski
    MrMazurski
    ✭✭✭
    DTStormfox wrote: »

How come you don't have any lag? My guild and I are constantly experiencing lag in Cyrodiil but you don't seem to experience any. How is that possible?

All in all, Im wondering too. I met them yesterday and I had some +300 ping with them. Probably they are connected 2cm from the server, there is no other explanation.
    - Where "Update on Cyrodiil Performance & Upcoming AOE Tests"? I wish ZOS would stop kicking players' balls, especially those on Cyro
    - - PC-EU / Ravenwatch
  • DjinnAeternam
    DjinnAeternam
    ✭✭✭

You're seeing the highlights not the lag/unplayable parts, thats simple to answer. But even so, in some cases you maybe can see players spamming a skill and it taking a long time to go off, if they go off at all.

Sometimes a lot of skills are not even working at all and general desyncs happens a lot, it is not the same for all inside group at the same time, for some can be unplayable and for others enough to keep raiding.

We all struggle with lag/bad performance.
  • DjinnAeternam
    DjinnAeternam
    ✭✭✭
    MrMazurski wrote: »

All in all, Im wondering too. I met them yesterday and I had some +300 ping with them. Probably they are connected 2cm from the server, there is no other explanation.

We have player from various countries, and we also experience >300ms ping and even desyncs (999+) a lot. Good group coordination and good experienced players help to keep the group going through times when performance doesn't help.
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭

We have player from various countries, and we also experience >300ms ping and even desyncs (999+) a lot. Good group coordination and good experienced players help to keep the group going through times when performance doesn't help.

Did you not include bad performance in your video? And good players prevent it for your group, how does that work? Coordination to avoid hot spots? And why did your group hold the two AD scrolls in DC territory? Didn't you know they reset after one hour?
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tigor wrote: »
    Did you not include bad performance in your video? And good players prevent it for your group, how does that work? Coordination to avoid hot spots? And why did your group hold the two AD scrolls in DC territory? Didn't you know they reset after one hour?

It is a perfectly reasonable and plausible explanation that they didn't include any of the laggy bits in their compilation reels because they are not fun to watch (because it makes it appear as if the video crashes, which in turn is bad for view retention). Maybe we can discuss tactics and group coordination in another threat.
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• MrMazurski
    MrMazurski
    ✭✭✭
    Tigor wrote: »

Holding Scrolls its a bait. It aims to attract as many players as possible to farm. The best tactic is to simply ignore the group and focus on other goals.
    - Where "Update on Cyrodiil Performance & Upcoming AOE Tests"? I wish ZOS would stop kicking players' balls, especially those on Cyro
    - - PC-EU / Ravenwatch
  • RaikaNA
    RaikaNA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know.. I would give you guys some credit if you were fighting amongst other ball groups, but you're technically fighting a bunch of pugs... [snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 22, 2021 4:51PM
  • DjinnAeternam
    DjinnAeternam
    ✭✭✭
    RaikaNA wrote: »
    You know.. I would give you guys some credit if you were fighting amongst other ball groups, but you're technically fighting a bunch of pugs... [snip]

Well if you pay closer attention, we usually add vs. zergs and vs. guild fights to our videos and this last one is no exception, guess you didn't notice it.

Some members do enjoy more GvGs than fighting randoms/zergs or casual groups, and we do fight with the top guilds that are running atm, sometimes even 3-sided battles.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 22, 2021 4:52PM
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    You know.. I would give you guys some credit if you were fighting amongst other ball groups, but you're technically fighting a bunch of pugs... not much of a brag. you're just another ball group that's a plague to the campaign.. not very original and not very challenging at all. This gameplay is just too cliche.

Well if you pay closer attention, we usually add vs. zergs and vs. guild fights to our videos and this last one is no exception, guess you didn't notice it.

Some members do enjoy more GvGs than fighting randoms/zergs or casual groups, and we do fight with the top guilds that are running atm, sometimes even 3-sided battles.

And have no interests in the campaign. Top here is just relative. For me the word top has more value if there is focus on tactical manoeuvres like the dedicated players do, when they cooperate on attacking important key points for the common goals, like alliance score and emperor bonus. Those players/groups/guilds are the real top.

If you girls/guys are only fighting other guilds for no clear reason other then pleasure, then everything you achieve is over the top of performance.

🥱⚡
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • RaikaNA
    RaikaNA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know.. I would give you guys some credit if you were fighting amongst other ball groups, but you're technically fighting a bunch of pugs... not much of a brag. you're just another ball group that's a plague to the campaign.. not very original and not very challenging at all. This gameplay is just too cliche.

I've paid as much attention as I can possibly can through the videos you've posted up here that you're just a [snip] ball group who does what other ball groups do... ulti stack/proxy det and stun pugs (by using streak on a sorc) to get quick and fast kills..If I had to guess a particular gear you guys use to get fast kills.. it would have to be vicious death because I get that on my death recap all the time when dealing with ballgroups like yourself.

Don't get me wrong... I'm glad you guys are having fun, but at the same time.. this isn't challenging and you're just no better than a faction who stacks up.
    [edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 22, 2021 4:54PM
  • NotTaylorSwift
    NotTaylorSwift
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you only need discord + proxy + vicious death, healers and some aoe spamming to seem unkillable.

Not actually very impressive, as most opponents are just unorganized random players.

Our guild does pretty much the same and wipes defenders most of the time, so it kind of only needs a discord
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • NotTaylorSwift
    NotTaylorSwift
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=656kMo9W_CE

Our new video compilation :smile: "End of an era" for us on EP side... for the forseeable future I guess. We were only ever an ep guild but now we move over to DC side!
    Edited by NotTaylorSwift on October 19, 2021 3:17PM
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Our new video compilation :smile: "End of an era" for us on EP side... for the forseeable future I guess. We were only ever an ep guild but now we move over to DC side!

Why the change?
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • NotTaylorSwift
    NotTaylorSwift
    ✭✭✭✭
    Olen_Mikko wrote: »

Why the change?

DC has lowest consistent population meaning no queues for us and we can always start raid on time. We always struggled to find fights on DC side of the map when playing EP and quite often if EP was dominating the map we couldn’t find fights anywhere. Also we will now have AD and EP organised groups to fight now instead of just AD ones.

Overall better for our raid going forward :)
  • NotTaylorSwift
    NotTaylorSwift
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by NotTaylorSwift on December 3, 2021 9:56PM
  • BlakMarket
    BlakMarket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, you only need discord + proxy + vicious death, healers and some aoe spamming to seem unkillable.

Not actually very impressive, as most opponents are just unorganized random players.

Our guild does pretty much the same and wipes defenders most of the time, so it kind of only needs a discord

They play in non-proc, so crutch sets like DC and VD ect are disabled. I respect it tbh
  • NotTaylorSwift
    NotTaylorSwift
    ✭✭✭✭
    BlakMarket wrote: »

They play in non-proc, so crutch sets like DC and VD ect are disabled. I respect it tbh

We don’t play no proc 🥲 we played throughout the no proc tests last year but when they announced no cp was going to be no proc we just moved to grayhost. Most of us didn’t wanna play no proc again and make new builds etc. Some of us had also just got rid of our no proc builds when the tests were over.
  • NotTaylorSwift
    NotTaylorSwift
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/HejOX7s3rCM

Thread wars 😡
    Edited by NotTaylorSwift on January 16, 2022 6:14PM
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, lovely videos and all, but..

We lag a lot next to your group.
    Abnormally so.

The operating times of your group are 9pm-11pm each and everyday on Greyhost CP PC EU (Prime time)

Current ping with this guild in action (Spikes to 300-400 and skills not firing) and it's a generality, not only local)
    We speak about it in zone chat on our respective sides. We can tell when the group is online via latency/performance without even being near them.

Other 12 man groups of the same size don't hinder/hamper or impair the latency as much/to this degree.
    The common outcome to our encounters is that we now, as an alliance, just let this group walk off with the scroll as there is no pleasure in the gameplay (We cannot physically play with the delays)

Just a messenger bringing the news.

@ZOS_Kevin

Edited by Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo on May 17, 2022 7:46PM
  • DjinnAeternam
    DjinnAeternam
    ✭✭✭
    Youyouz06 wrote: »
    Hi, lovely videos and all, but..

We lag a lot next to your group.
    Abnormally so.

The operating times of your group are 9pm-11pm each and everyday on Greyhost CP PC EU (Prime time)

Current ping with this guild in action (Spikes to 300-400 and skills not firing) and it's a generality, not only local)
    We speak about it in zone chat on our respective sides. We can tell when the group is online via latency/performance without even being near them.

Other 12 man groups of the same size don't hinder/hamper or impair the latency as much/to this degree.
    The common outcome to our encounters is that we now, as an alliance, just let this group walk off with the scroll as there is no pleasure in the gameplay (We cannot physically play with the delays)

Just a messenger bringing the news.

If only ZoS would hear the players and implement a fix for the lack of performance, right?

Any real good group that has players keeping buffs and HoTs up and time skills will present a challenge for the servers.

There is no trick/gimmick/whatnot that the guild uses to cause or bypass the lag, everyone lags and desyncs, sometimes not at the same level for all members. If you feel the lag near a good group, imagine being inside one (constant lag/desync sometimes), enough to disencourage some members of raiding and even playing the game.

It is also noticeable near faction stacks/zergs.

If you take a closer look to some of our footage, you can sometimes see players spamming skills buttons and struggling for actions to happen. We just don't include the worst performance play, because it's not interesting for anyone.

It's a shame that a game like this gets to this state, i can assure you we feel the pain also.
    Edited by DjinnAeternam on May 17, 2022 7:46PM