Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

Wrath of the imperium set

lynog85
lynog85
✭✭✭
Just wondering if there is a definitive list of skills this set affects, ive tested on sorc and magblade and it doesnt seem to be doing anything for their skills which seems really odd, im wondering if the sets even works atall.
  • GetAgrippa
    GetAgrippa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I just tried this set. I came up with a build for it and I found that it's not affecting any ranged abilities either. The set definitely appears to not work at all.
    Edited by GetAgrippa on January 3, 2022 6:50PM
    Options
  • lynog85
    lynog85
    ✭✭✭
    GetAgrippa wrote: »
    So I just tried this set. I came up with a build for it and I found that it's not affecting any ranged abilities either. The set definitely appears to not work at all.

this is exactly what i found too :(
    Options
  • Fizzyapple
    Fizzyapple
    ✭✭✭
    It's not working for bow abilities.
    Options
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Confirming Wrath of the Imperium set is broken. The 3-piece bonus doesn't work at all.
    PC NA
    Options
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    anyone know if the eagle eye set is also broken? it has the same proc conditions
    Options
  • Fizzyapple
    Fizzyapple
    ✭✭✭
    Tannus15 wrote: »
    anyone know if the eagle eye set is also broken? it has the same proc conditions

I've tested this set and it is working.
    Options
  • TumlinTheJolly
    TumlinTheJolly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm the 3piece bonus for this set still does nothing. Tested with a range of sorc skills, NB skills, bow skills.
    Options