The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bounties of Blackwood event ever coming back?

TheBalance
TheBalance
✭✭✭
This is likely a silly question but what is the likelihood of this event coming back? I know it’s probably next to nothing. Only asking because I missed the event and just found out you can get an Ogrim Target Dummy! I’m so bummed I missed the event but more bummed I didn’t get that Ogrim Target dummy. If they released just thought, I’d buy it in a heartbeat!
Edited by TheBalance on January 10, 2022 3:54AM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBalance wrote: »
    This is likely a silly question but what is the likelihood of this event coming back? I know it’s probably next to nothing. Only asking because I missed the event and just found out you can get an Ogrim Target Dummy! I’m so bummed I missed the event but more bummed I didn’t get that Ogrim Target dummy. If they released just thought, I’d buy it in a heartbeat!

No, probably not. If they have a Blackwood event, my guess is that it will be the normal Event Ticket thing. We will be doing daily quests and killing things, per usual. No special nesting doll prizes.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus