The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Magicka Dragonknight to strong?! - PVP Build - Deadlands

• VixxVexx
    VixxVexx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't need resto to proc trickery/kynm backbar. Volatile armor's damage return will proc it instanly on barswap.

Go resto+rat for BGs, s&b+mistform for cyro, and resto in duels.

Front bar can be charged inferno for more sustain or dual wield (off hand charged) for dual enchant and slightly more damage.

Real chads go dw+s&b but you won't have the heavy attack sustain. Just please, don't go dw+resto, you maniacs :)
  • irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    Too strong...nope not at all.

On par with other strong well rounded classes? yep..finally I'd say

Plaguebrake is borderline irrelevant unless you fight a zerg: BSW and defensive set of your choice will outweigh it in my opinion but still nothing overpowered

damn [snip] right

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 9, 2022 6:29PM
  • irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    My dilemma is still between 1h+shield and resto.

Any feedback or preference?

sword and board all day
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭

sword and board all day

how do you manage without the resto healing?
  • angelofdeath333
    angelofdeath333
    ✭✭✭

Sword and board is good when you wanna turtle up, but i cant do without hots. Better to los and keep up RR 100% than spam coag for healing imo. But each to their own