The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2021 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

• udaba
    udaba
    ✭✭✭
    Again thanks for the gift to @Needler777 .
    The real MVP of the Christmas again for this year .
    You are great!!!!
    I cant say how i thank you .
    Best wishes to all community . Take care guys and love each other.
    Edited by udaba on December 27, 2021 6:52PM
    PC/EU 1600 CP+
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Quite late since I don't follow the Holidays at all and just learned about this but uhh...

Quite new to the game, been playing for about 3 or so weeks now so literally *anything* is appreciated. I also have some crowns and some items I could as well gift back if wanted xx

PC
    @GoldenTwink

What Server are you on? EU or NA?
    Metal forever \m/
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smoky wrote: »
    Merry Christmas all, I didn't get anything but guess not many on here on PSN but still love the idea of this thread and hope you all got something nice and have a great day <3

Same here. Probably because this place for pc players mostly. But I sent some things to other players on PSN server and I wanna send something to you. Are you on NA?
  • martysafceb17_ESO
    martysafceb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Many thanks to @Needler777 for your generous gifts. Made my day. Thank you
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, Anundriel told me that all in all she was gifted the amazing amount of 5253 Wall Repair Kits, 300 Door Repair Kits and some other very useful things!

Thank you so much to everyone - you were very generous!

<3
  • turlisley
    turlisley
    ✭✭✭
    Happy holidays, all!

I simply seek a single Transmute Station furnishing for my house, if anyone has spare Writs Vouchers or Crafting Writs that they don't need or use. I would be truly grateful and appreciative. My friends and guild members would, as well! :smile:

I am @Turlisley on PC/NA.
    Edited by turlisley on December 29, 2021 7:41PM
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Turlisley
  • Alcitito
    Alcitito
    udaba wrote: »
    Again thanks for the gift to @Needler777 .
    The real MVP of the Christmas again for this year .
    You are great!!!!
    I cant say how i thank you .
    Best wishes to all community . Take care guys and love each other.

YEAH @Needler777 is the real back 2 back 2 times Champ...you helped me again this year. Thank you
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Needler777 has no forum profile (User Not Found), yet they sent gifts to a lot of players.

I think he is the real Santa.
    PCNA
  • ashadris
    ashadris
    ✭✭✭
    @Needler777 thanks for the gift my man! You are officially the mrbeast of eso community
  • turlisley
    turlisley
    ✭✭✭
    @Trylien thank you so much! :heart:
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The month is basically over, and so is this year for that matter and I'm probably far too late for this, however getting any missing DLC, preferably dungeons, would be nice if anything. It'd be even better if ZoS allowed gifting ESO+, but we have what we have I guess.. I'd appreciate anything in the list really, but will also take bonus Crates if nothing else.

Game name is the same as the Forums; PC NA - VaxtinTheWolf

DLC Bundle/Packs:
    • Year Two Mega-Pack (Horns of the Reach, Shadows of the Hist, The Clockwork City) - 3500c

Dungeon DLC:
    • Dragon Bones - 1500c
    • Flames of Ambition - 1500c
    • Horns of the Reach - 1500c
    • Shadows of the Hist - 1500c
    • Waking Flame - 1500c
    • Wolfhunter - 1500c

Zone DLC:
    • Markarth - 2000c
    • Dragonhold - 2000c
    • The Clockwork City - 2000c
    • The Deadlands - 2000c

Gifts Received (Generous Gratitude):
    Edited by VaxtinTheWolf on December 31, 2021 5:56AM
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • DaleyPia
    DaleyPia
    ✭✭
    Big Shout Out to @Kitty Quietly for the gifts. Thank You so much. Blessings and Mwah!
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy New Year all!

Sent some more gifts.
    And thanks to @Cryowind, @SunsetJelly, @megajra, @Eponavandrel, @risfi, @wandlesswitch!
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to thank everyone here who helped each other. All of you are kind. Amazing and the world needs more kind people like all of you.

Happy new year to everyone. This past year was annoying because of covid. I myself discovered i have it today. But we eso players are warriors! And we will all be ok!

That being said im on a bad situation atm and i really need 20 crown gems.

If someone could gift me a crown crate or 2 id be insanely thankful.
    Edited by francesinhalover on January 1, 2022 2:12AM
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Alcitito
    Alcitito
    Happy New Year everyone. If Santa is still around, my last wish is "Fezez, The Merchant".

@Alcitito PC/EU
    Edited by Alcitito on January 1, 2022 11:26PM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As this holiday season comes to a close (and I THINK there are still a few winter holidays that haven't finished) thought I would say "thank you" to so many kind folks and share some of what I've seen and done

First - something I saw - no idea who he is but what a terrific outfit!!
    DKwyOZZ.png

Fun Fishing..from left to right is Bethany (for those of you who have the Blackwood chapter, yes she is the in-game rescue BogDog), Broken Branch Toothmaul (my goblin girl) and Mirri (who still can't figure out why she went along with such frivolity)
    2fDT3t8.png

Next a happy dance around the fire (well it will be happier once everyone warms up), from left to right, Bethany, Aikiro Ni Camaerie [had to take it, just to prove he is not ALWAYS grim], and Broken Branch Toothmaul, sans helm (because the feathers get soggy if you swim in it).
    8rn8BZg.png

I'm also sending out some last min things; I can't do crown stuff, so all my gifts are in-game goodies

Edited for editing
    Edited by newtinmpls on January 4, 2022 3:26AM
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for participating in another year of gift giving! Hope you all had a great holiday!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @alydradeninard@gmail.com PC/NE

Anything - just surprise me :)

Tried to send you something but I'm getting "no such player"

so are you really: @alydradeninard@gmail.com ??
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happy goodness to all, and tried to send a few things to folks on PC/NA I either think I missed the first time round or that I got an idea/found something I thought they would like, so I'd like to give a shoutout and a "check your mail" to a few of you (I think that I did miss one, but blame it on age (someone's ... not mine of course)

@Rataroto
    @VaxtinTheWolf
    @Turlisley
    @GoldenTwink
    @TenThirty2
    @amapola76
    @Failynatlife
    @aurorable1
    @morrowjen
    @SilverBride
  • turlisley
    turlisley
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Happy goodness to all, and tried to send a few things to folks on PC/NA I either think I missed the first time round or that I got an idea/found something I thought they would like, so I'd like to give a shoutout and a "check your mail" to a few of you (I think that I did miss one, but blame it on age (someone's ... not mine of course)

@Rataroto
    @VaxtinTheWolf
    @Turlisley
    @GoldenTwink
    @TenThirty2
    @amapola76
    @Failynatlife
    @aurorable1
    @morrowjen
    @SilverBride

Thanks, @newtinmpls!
    Happy New Year! :heart:
  • morrowjen
    morrowjen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rataroto
    @VaxtinTheWolf
    @Turlisley
    @GoldenTwink
    @TenThirty2
    @amapola76
    @Failynatlife
    @aurorable1
    @morrowjen
    @SilverBride

How incredibly sweet and thoughtful of you! Thank you so much! I can't wait to check my inbox.
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rataroto
    @VaxtinTheWolf
    @Turlisley
    @GoldenTwink
    @TenThirty2
    @amapola76
    @Failynatlife
    @aurorable1
    @morrowjen
    @SilverBride

Thank you for the water idea!! I sent you a reply in game! :)
    Edited by Tenthirty2 on January 5, 2022 2:30AM
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

At the request of the OP we are going to go ahead and close this thread.

Thank you for your understanding!
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.