Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pushed through map - now falling forever

Joseph_Knecht
I was pushed through the map by a boss in imperial city sewers. After looking around a bit, I fell down the side of the map and i'm left falling (and can't get unstuck). Means I can't play. Please help :)u4cl0gow6v4h.jpg
Edited by Joseph_Knecht on January 7, 2022 12:18PM
  • Joseph_Knecht
    1yy3mz8korx4.jpg
    And this
    Edited by Joseph_Knecht on January 6, 2022 7:37PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Joseph_Knecht

Your ticket number is missing a few digits. The link below goes over how to check your ticket number which you can post here.

How do I see my submitted tickets on the ESO help website?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Joseph_Knecht
    @ZOS_BillE 220106-004236 thanks
    Edited by Joseph_Knecht on January 7, 2022 3:52AM
  • Joseph_Knecht
    Support requested a video. Not sure why. Just need to be moved back into the map.

• Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a question (you probably tried it, but I will ask anyway): Have you tried to queue to Cyrodiil or 2nd IC campaign ? I mean it technically should "teleport" you there.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on January 7, 2022 8:58AM
  • Joseph_Knecht
    It logs out very quickly because of spamming the server (presumably error messages). I've tried Cyrodil and everything i can think of... I need moving into the map I guess :)
  • Mushroomancer
    Mushroomancer
    ✭✭✭✭
    In case this still hasn't been resolved, I can see that you're in a party in the video you posted. Have you tried leaving the party and letting the game port you outside of the dungeon with the "You're not in your party's instance" message?

Edit: nevermind, I'm a [snip]. I just noticed you're in the Imperial Sewers, thought you were in ICP for some reason. The whole "Not in your group's instance" thing doesn't work there, I think.

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 7, 2022 1:27PM
    PC | EU 1600+ CP

Chews-On-Shrooms - Argonian (EP) | Healer Warden
    I know I have a problem, leave me alone:

Nirya Urayel - Altmer (EP) | Healer/Magicka Templar
    Ulen Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Nightblade
    Anise Favel - Dunmer (EP) | Magicka Dragonknight
    Vivienne Rielle - Breton (EP) | Hybrid Healer/Magicka Necromancer
    Gaspar Rielle - Breton (DC) | Magicka Sorcerer
    Ulfgar the Foul - Nord (EP) | Tank Necromancer
    Plays-With-Chains - Argonian (EP) | Tank Dragonknight
    Sonje the Wild - Nord (EP) | Tank Warden
    Brutus Lovidicus - Imperial (EP) | Tank Nightblade
    Velms Ienith - Dunmer (EP) | Tank Sorcerer
    Cassius Lanius - Imperial (EP) | Tank/Stamina Templar
    Shakar-gro-Khazgur - Orc (DC) | Stamina Dragonknight
    Liette Nightwind - Bosmer (AD) | Stamina Nightblade
    Ja'khar the Salty - Khajiit (EP) | Stamina Necromancer
    Saadia al-Tava - Redguard (EP) | Stamina Sorcerer
    Gwinas Hemp-Burner - Bosmer (EP) | Stamina Warden
    Grand Master Crafter, All Dungeon HM up to Stonethorn, vCrag HM, vDSA, vMA, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vHOF HM, vAS+2, Gryphon Heart, vBRP, vSS HM (Extinguisher of Flames),
    vKA HM (Shield of the North), vRG 1/3HM
  • Joseph_Knecht
    Didn't help. Not online long enough before I'm kicked for spamming messages (presumably to do with being outside of the map).
  • Joseph_Knecht
    Now i've been asked by support to use Get me Unstuck! :( Like that wasn't the first thing I tried. All i need is someone to move my character back inside the map. I can do the rest...
  • Joseph_Knecht
    Crisis averted. Support moved me back to Stonefalls. Excitement over. Thanks all. :)
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice response time. You must be important. It took them 10 days to free my main character when it was feared out of the map by a ghost, and I fell into Sithis' Void forever.
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two comments

1. If you ever get in that situation again in IC and are not yet falling then hit L and queue for cyrodiil to get out of it. The same works the other way. For PvE you can just port to a player, wayshrine, house.

2. One for @ZOS_BillE and co. It's incredibly stupid that when someone gets stuck falling the game doesn't automatically log the fault and put the player back somewhere sane (like a wayshrine or even the tutorial end room). The number of people who've been driven up the wall waiting a week to be moved and I imagine the amount of support time wasted doing this when it could be automated is silly. Please ask your devs to fix it.

Too many toons not enough time
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Years ago. that was a very common bug.
  • Joseph_Knecht
    If I had just used unstuck when i was pushed through, i wouldve been fine. Exploring ruined it for me.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Joseph_Knecht

Thank you for providing the ticket number. We've sent you a forum PM with an update on your current ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post