Vet Castle Thorn / Lady Thorn bug.

McTaterskins
McTaterskins
✭✭✭✭
Xbox - Lady Thorn's phase where you follow the light. Bugs out and shows it in a different place than it actually is. Group members are basically required to stay clustered and hope someone is seeing the correct version / sync of it.

Anyone else seen this on other platforms?

We had it happening where at any given attempt, 2 of 4 of us could not see it correctly. Often times it would just be stationary on the ground. Other times it would be in different directions for different group members. Most times, majorly out of sync.
  • Kahlan04
    Kahlan04
    Soul Shriven
    Yes happened tonight with my group on Playstation. Both DPS kept having the issue (one plays on PS4, one on PS5) - it was staying in one spot on their screens. Even after a wipe, it was always just those two never the tank or healer. :P
    Edited by Kahlan04 on December 11, 2021 9:39AM
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this seems to happen very randomly, but i have seen this happen before as well on PC (one of the times it was bugging was when i was on healer)

ive seen this happen on both normal and vet as well (vet is more noticeable because the dmg ramps up much faster)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Bluxx
    Bluxx
    ✭✭✭
    got the same on PC. here a video from me where the light AoE just stands still and after a min moves xDD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Eh2chuuJ0&t=12s
    Legenden in vier Wänden

Bluxx Kaiserlicher DK Tank: Tick-Tack-Peiniger, Unsterblicher Erlöser, Greifenherz, Gottschlächter, Bote der Morgenröte.

Potl-For-Everyone Dunkelelf Templer DD: Bote der Morgenröte

• Dawn5hade
    Dawn5hade
    Soul Shriven
    Has been issues for me was hoping with it having a style page drop would be fixed but still messed up.this last time 2 of us had same issue.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else seen this on other platforms?.
    A few other players (recently) have also reported something related here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/609186/lady-thorn-fight-bugged
  • Dawn5hade
    Dawn5hade
    Soul Shriven
    These are all descriptions of same thing going back to December and no fix. Even made this dungeon a monthly style page dungeon. Does anyone read these this bug new?
  • hdawbz
    hdawbz
    Soul Shriven
    I'm on console. Try turning off your ability timers before you get to the last boss. If you forget just turn the timers off and reset the app. Hopefully this will help.
  • vuwuv
    vuwuv
    ✭✭
    Bug is still there, have it every run, any updates on it from devs?
  • Rkindaleft
    Rkindaleft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm this bug has existed for almost 2 years and has not been fixed. Happens to at least one person in the group every single run, makes doing the HM much more difficult than it needs to be.
    https://youtube.com/@rkindaleft PlayStation NA. I upload parses and trial POVs sometimes.