The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

REQUEST: Bring back Psijic vault crates please!

xclassgaming
xclassgaming
✭✭✭✭✭
Title, would love to see them come back, especially with the upcoming daedric war event.
  • Einher2137
    Einher2137
    ✭✭✭
    I am waiting too long for those sick psijic gauntlets. +1 for thread
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    +100000000000000000000000

Yes we need th psijic crates back and the scalecaller ones too.
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • RicAlmighty
    RicAlmighty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd second this as well. I think they all should rotate in and out with more regularity
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 for Psijic Crates — I need my skein spider <3

I would also love to see the New Moon Crates return sometime this next year — I need the New Moon Wolf mount! >:)
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 for Psijic Crates — I need my skein spider <3

I would also love to see the New Moon Crates return sometime this next year — I need the New Moon Wolf mount! >:)

Oh yes that would be cool! Some stuff i still need in those too!
  • TheS1X
    TheS1X
    ✭✭✭
    I think overall, all crates should be on circulation faster, switching after 2 weeks or so and they can sell 2 types of crates for example like they did with Grimm Harlequin and with those halloween crates.
  • ive_wonder
    ive_wonder
    ✭✭✭
    Unpopular on these forums opinion: crates shouldn't be in the game.
    If they bring content of those crates as direct purchase items, that's what i approve.
  • RNGeeze
    RNGeeze
    ✭✭✭
    ive_wonder wrote: »
    Unpopular on these forums opinion: crates shouldn't be in the game.
    If they bring content of those crates as direct purchase items, that's what i approve.

I get where you are coming from but look at the regions that don’t get crates, do they get anything to offset the missing items? To my knowledge that’s a no and even if they magically vanished that doesn’t mean all the stuff they stuff in crates would be sold individually either. Likely they’d just have less content overall and still do limited time stuff to urge impulse buying.

There’s far worse service stuff like bag upgrades for crowns at absurd prices since it’s a static price for all ranks, individual character unlocks like outfit/armory and a craft bag that’s almost mandatory to play without hating life. This games got plenty of terrible systems in place it’s hard to know where to start.
  • NerfSeige
    NerfSeige
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao, your wish came true
    Avid reader of wes’-pts-diary[RIP]

NerfAS and Shill ruins everything

Skinny-meta-fake, graded D, and can’t explain the law of diminishing marginal returns.

I won’t post that Wes, I’ll get [snipped] for the last time

Revert this patch - Audens, 2022
  • ive_wonder
    ive_wonder
    ✭✭✭
    RNGeeze wrote: »

I get where you are coming from but look at the regions that don’t get crates, do they get anything to offset the missing items? To my knowledge that’s a no and even if they magically vanished that doesn’t mean all the stuff they stuff in crates would be sold individually either. Likely they’d just have less content overall and still do limited time stuff to urge impulse buying.

There’s far worse service stuff like bag upgrades for crowns at absurd prices since it’s a static price for all ranks, individual character unlocks like outfit/armory and a craft bag that’s almost mandatory to play without hating life. This games got plenty of terrible systems in place it’s hard to know where to start.

It would be foolish to think that they wouldn't try to sell all items in different way if lootboxes were gone.

• Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh no they are comin - but too soon
    still 3000 seals missing for the green ghost cat
    and I'm afraid that the cat will be at 2500 gems
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovely, they are coming back, thanks zos. :)

• xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliviander wrote: »

I wish you luck! seeing as alot of what seems to be summerset event stuff is coming out near the end of the month you still have a little time, i hope the purple horse isnt too much.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliviander wrote: »

I'm in the same boat, I was waiting for the psijic crates and I was hoping I'd have enough seals by the time they'd reappear for one of the radiant apex mounts, but sadly that's not the case :(
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me three.

I'd like to get the purple horse (the only radiant apex mount I actually like) but I don't think I'm going to have enough seals by the time the crates come out, especially since I'm going to miss at least 4 days and potentially at least one weekly this month.

If I can't get it I'll just have to wait for next time, but I was hoping they'd put it off a little bit longer.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If the number are true,then the green senche cat should be the most expensive one.
    Graht Ghost cat mount . 0.03% chance to drop
    Spectral Steed 0.07% chance to drop
    Ice Wolf 0.09% chance to drop

Aka:
    Green Senche - 2500 gems
    Purple Horse - 1600 gems
    Ice Wolf - 1200 gems
    Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.Lewis Carroll
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have the max amount of seals as of today 3 Jan. I think I will be able to hit 16000 before the psijic crates go away, as long as they're back for the usual 2 weeks, since I have no plan to miss any endeavors this month. I'm so happy because the purple ghost horse is the only mount I've ever really wanted so far. It is PERFECT for my main character. I'll be praying so hard.
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like your wish has come true! 🎉
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are here, but honestly, what is the point of wishing any of the crates before it is even possible to achieve 16 kiloseals?
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    They are here, but honestly, what is the point of wishing any of the crates before it is even possible to achieve 16 kiloseals?

Shouldn't we be able to get to 16k seals by the time the crates will be up?
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A lot of people are not interested in radiants?
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭

People have the gems to get them?
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed, while i do want a radiant tbf, there are also other things i want, and ik those gauntlets are wanted by a fair amount of peeps.
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Shouldn't we be able to get to 16k seals by the time the crates will be up?

I am not sure of it. And even aa 10% miss will prevent getting the highest item.

According to the available discussions, "a lot of" is an overstatement.

People have the gems to get them?
    That's great, but rather rare. But even then, using gems for most expensive mount is a waste of 1300 or 900 gems, as cost in seals is the same for different cost in gems.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed.

I know I said in my last post that I'd like to get the purple horse, but I think that's the only radiant apex mount I like and would actually use. There's not even many apex mounts I like. I worked out a while ago that it would cost me about 50k seals to get everything I want from past crown crates, and the vast majority of that is legendary and lower tier items.

I imagine most people are in a similar situation - wanting items from several different tiers, not just radiant apex mounts.

Then there's people willing and able to gamble for them or buy enough crates to get gems, in that case the number of seals available is irrelevant.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we did it friend, we got them back!
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Should have bet another 20k on them bringing this crate set back due to the highly desired apex mount, before players have the chance to save SoE for the radiant apex. I'm convinced the noticable reduction in seals over the past few weeks (as noted in BowD's thread) was done as a response to the crown team choosing to add these crates back to the store. This and the previous opal horse from the crates were the really desirable radiant Apex mounts by many, and releasing them after players get 16k seals of endeavor would cut into purchases. Maybe the most diligent of us (who haven't missed a weekly) will make it by the time they're removed, but the margin for error is slim.

To be clear, I'm not complaining about a business making business decisions. Just observing.
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."