The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

A Graveyard of Ships quest.

Chaos2088
Chaos2088
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Anyone has a problem with this quest?

Found First mate but he just banging on the door with quest marker on his dead, no mobs come to be be killed......just stuck like that...

Reloged 5 times, abandoned quest and restarted 6 times....fully quit and restarted and nope.....

any ideas?
@Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • Yuualun
    Yuualun
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, same Problem.
    Just stood there with 4 other players. We tried everything but nothing worked...
    We sent in a bug report hope this gets fixed soon :/

Edit: This also seems to block off the "Washed to strange shores with the fleet." Skyshard...
    Edited by Yuualun on December 18, 2021 1:00PM
  • Miryra
    Miryra
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem. And it seems that everyone else who tries to do this quest has this problem too. I hoped the server maintenance would fix it, but it didn't. Changing instances (log out & wait 15 minutes) doesn't work.

I've tried to do it for three days and there's almost always a small crowd on the ship. Playing on EU servers. At least you can get the skyshard using a horse. This is the last thing I haven't done in Coldharbor :'( .
  • Eclana
    Eclana
    ✭✭
    Having the same issue on PC EU.
  • Fenrir_Legacy
    I'm not sure if this is a dead post but I got it to work by going to the dungeon delve nearest the NPC. Completely logged out Inside after I cleared the dungeon. when I logged back in it fixed the issue. Good luck at any rate though.
  • droperab16_ESO
    OMG what Fenrir wrote works for me too. Thank you so mutch.