The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can I pick up crates from twitch.

Vaalquar
Vaalquar
✭✭
Hay fellow Humans.

I remember few months ago I was watching some kind of ESO event and I have received 5 crates from twitch drops. Problem is I can't find them anywhere in the game. My twitch account is connected with my ESO account. Am I doing something wrong or do I have to do something else in order to pick up those crates. There's 5 of them and I am in big need of crown gems right now.

lol
Thanks.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on January 6, 2022 11:53PM
Give me some Skoomashrooms
  • Bat
    Bat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twitch bothced their drop system entirely and where you previously could rely on having the drop automatically transferred to your account, nowadays (and for a number of months) you have to "claim" drops either through actively viewing the content and then clicking a popup button, or going to your Twitch inventory and press a "claim" button in it. A drop will only be eligible to claim for a set amount of time, if I recall it right it's 7 days from after the drop was earned.

That's the explanation I can think of, that you haven't pressed their stupid "claim" buttons for these drops.
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    are your eso and twitch accounts linked? did you claim it?
    Check the crown store menu under crates, if you have the option to open then its there, I never have any issues, sorry if yours didn't activate, it's my sole way of getting gem items from the store as all I ever get is 4 gems regularly
    Edited by Blinx on December 31, 2021 6:28PM
  • Vaalquar
    Vaalquar
    ✭✭
    Bat wrote: »
    Twitch bothced their drop system entirely and where you previously could rely on having the drop automatically transferred to your account, nowadays (and for a number of months) you have to "claim" drops either through actively viewing the content and then clicking a popup button, or going to your Twitch inventory and press a "claim" button in it. A drop will only be eligible to claim for a set amount of time, if I recall it right it's 7 days from after the drop was earned.

That's the explanation I can think of, that you haven't pressed their stupid "claim" buttons for these drops.

I did actually claimed them just after i got notification on twitch. I remember now that I have been checking my ESO account if they will eventually show in my crown store but I could not see them anywhere.
  • Vaalquar
    Vaalquar
    ✭✭
    And this bloody twitch says that i claimed them. Ok, but where are they xd.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After you claim them, you should get an email from The Elder Scrolls Online saying that you've got a "code redemption." You should get one such email per crate that was claimed.

If you didn't get those emails, doublecheck the connections between your Twitch account and your ESO account to make sure the Twitch drops are going to the correct ESO account, and doublecheck the email address associated with your ESO account to make sure you're getting emails as you should.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Make sure you follow all the steps listed in our help article below in order to claim Twitch drops.

How do I claim Twitch Drops for ESO?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post