The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Self synergy activating.

MindOfTheSwarm
MindOfTheSwarm
✭✭✭✭✭
I have read other posts on why we can’t do it and it makes sense from a team work perspective but then I thought maybe we could have a set that allows it. Making a harmony build more viable for solo players.

2 Piece: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
3 Piece: Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
4 Piece: Adds 1096 Max Magicka and 1096 Max Stamina
5 Piece: You can activate synergies from your own skills. When you do so, you release a pulse of energy that deals 800 Magic Damage in a 7 meter area where the synergy activated. This damage scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage. Synergies you activate will occur a second time with a 2 second delay.
  • Dolphinsgal
    Dolphinsgal
    ✭✭✭
    Build a necro they can activate one of their own synergies and are great solo and group build, and harmony works great for them.
    Options
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Companions already exist for this particular problem, their entire Undaunted line provides you with 3 abilities that grant you Synergy bonus to activate providing a large sum heal, an AOE damage burst, and a damage absorption shield. Combine this with all Light armor, Haste, and full Quickened trait you can get it to around 12ppm.

Edit: I didn't take into account that Savage Instinct can't go twice per Haste reset so the average amount goes down from 15 to 12 procs per minute.
    Edited by phaneub17_ESO on December 30, 2021 10:09AM
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think just being able to activate your own synergy would be strong enough for that set, it going off a second time sounds like too much value.
    Options