Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Logs trouble

NotTaylorSwift
NotTaylorSwift
✭✭✭✭
I have the issue that a logs file is too big to upload. However when I try the "split a log" option on the uploader client, it just gives me 1 file which is basically the same size as the original file, which is then obviously still too big to upload. Is this right? What am I supposed to do with this? Also when there was a new version of the client, the download feature did not work at all. It would just say that it was downloading forever. I had to uninstall and reinstall the uploader.

gf0ttafeu0eh.png
  • NotTaylorSwift
    NotTaylorSwift
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im assuming the file is right but I dont know how I can go about getting it uploaded if it's still to big after splitting it. Is it just not possible or do I have to split the file manually somehow or... something?
  • Supernum
    Supernum
    You probably are best off by compressing these logfiles into an archive (use 7-Zip, for example) and upload it then. Probably you need an external service for that, if the resulting file is still too big.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @NotTaylorSwift

Are you attempting to upload log files for an existing ticket? If so, what is your current ticket number?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post