The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Account recovery page broken and social banned

Flaaklypa
Flaaklypa
✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_BillE please help. i got social banned (and although i probably know the reason) i got no no mail or information or anything. I think there is a bot whos automaticly social banned me. The account recovery page on your website (https://help.bethesda.net/app/account_recovery/p_id/eso) is broken and doesnt work, so i have no way to actually find out how to appeal, what its about, or how long it will last. What is this? Can you please help me
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is a social ban if I may ask?
  • Flaaklypa
    Flaaklypa
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is a social ban if I may ask?

i am not able to whisper / send message in zone or group and i cant trade with people or access the guild stores
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a normal ticket will work for this, since you are not banned from the game and can still log in. Not sure what sequence of gestures are needed to get the ticket in the right spot, though.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Flaaklypa
    Flaaklypa
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was able to open a ticket via my phone, the ticket number # is; 211227-004973

@ZOS_BillE can you confirm whether or not i did it correctly and the ticket is being handled by the correct people?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Flaaklypa

We can confirm that your ticket is with the right team and you will receive a reply as soon as an agent is available. Thank you for your patience.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post