The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dissapeared an objeect from furniture

HyekAr
HyekAr
✭✭✭
Hi,

Yesterday when i was designing my house,

One of the maps which was on the table, dessapeared, and I tried to eliminate it, but it wasnt there
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    HyekAr wrote: »
    Hi,

One of the maps which was on the table, dessapeared, and I tried to eliminate it, but it wasnt there
    hi , since DETAILS are very important when reporting possible bugs, please answer the following questions:
    1. Exactly which type of "house" was it? (the name)
    2. Exactly which type of "table" was it? ( furniture name)
    3. Exactly which type of "map" was it? ( decoration name )
    4. Exactly which type of 'game mods' or 'add-ons' are you using? ( if any )
    5. Are you playing on PC or console? (which platform)
    6. Did you take any screenshots of the table/map location? (within your house)
    7. After exiting the game and restarting, did the "map" show up? ( relogging )

Also, whenever you have some time, please try your best to read this link very carefully: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/294964/guidelines-for-bug-report-forum
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sometimes when I am editing an object that has others linked to it, the child objects get teleported to the shadow realm. You can find them in the retrieval tab but they're several hundred meters away. Logging out and then back in tends to fix it for me. Was it something like that?
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • HyekAr
    HyekAr
    ✭✭✭
    NeeScrolls wrote: »
    HyekAr wrote: »
    Hi,

hi , since DETAILS are very important when reporting possible bugs, please answer the following questions:
    1. Exactly which type of "house" was it? (the name)
    2. Exactly which type of "table" was it? ( furniture name)
    3. Exactly which type of "map" was it? ( decoration name )
    4. Exactly which type of 'game mods' or 'add-ons' are you using? ( if any )
    5. Are you playing on PC or console? (which platform)
    6. Did you take any screenshots of the table/map location? (within your house)
    7. After exiting the game and restarting, did the "map" show up? ( relogging )

Also, whenever you have some time, please try your best to read this link very carefully: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/294964/guidelines-for-bug-report-forum

Hi,

Sorry I couldnt answer, I was under a ban, bcz of duplicated message.

1. Doomchair plato
    2. The only table I have there
    3. Auridion map(i guess it was)
    4. I dont have addons
    5. PC and console : Stadia
    6. Nop
    7. Nop

But I checked today it was there,

Thank you for ur help