The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More IC campaigns?

PriorityBalle
PriorityBalle
✭✭✭
I prefer playing non-cp, but everytime i go to the IC non cp campaign its the same 3-4 dudes killing bosses with a friend from a different alliance there to kill people who aren't those people. If i cloak to stay hidden, the before mentioned farmers, my own alliance, will jump and run towards my location to indicate where i am so their friend can try and kill me. How are you supposed to play the content when your own alliance members are griefing you consistently?
Pedin i phith in aníron, a nin ú-cheniathog

• Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    No point adding more campaigns when IC population is basically none existent
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you could always try the CP one, theres usually just as few poeple there

they also add extra IC camps during pvp events (although it is quite busier during that time)

i stopped playing no cp once they added that no proc rule (and way harder to solo bosses in IC without the cp)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Iriidius
    Iriidius
    ✭✭✭
    It is stupid they dont lower the strenght of NPCs in no proc camp although Players are much weaker. If I am farming in cp campaign solo I get zerged all the time. In no cp you get zerged much less often because there are less players but killing the NPCs there is more difficult.
    Edited by Iriidius on December 24, 2021 1:48PM