The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Gifted Armory Slots were stacked no way to split them HELP ZOS PLEASE

MisterLaiho
MisterLaiho
✭✭
Hello, I just got gifted 17 Armory Slots on my Account on PS5 but when they arrived none of us saw that they were stacked so after accepting my main instantly unlocked 8 Armory slots but I only wanted to give him like 2 or 3 and split the other 15 or so slots even on my 18 characters is there any way to transfer over my slots so I can get it working with the help of the support? I still have 9 Armory token in my gift inventory now with no way or option to split them in pieces I don't want 2 characters with 10 amory slots I want 18 with like 3 or 4 each I already wrote tickets at the ingame support but I dont know if that will help at all.... help please @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_Adrikoth @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_AntonioP
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Support ticket is probably the only way that this will get resolved. Hopefully, they can do that.

P.S. - Post your ticket number in here. If a ZOS person does wander by, they can check on it to make sure it is in the right bin.
    Edited by Elsonso on November 29, 2021 1:36PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • MisterLaiho
    MisterLaiho
    ✭✭
    Already wrote 2 Tickets 1 on character issue and another on Feedback/Bug -> Crown Store section but didn't even got the confirmation email that the ticket has been made....
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @MisterLaiho. Do you have your ticket number? We can check in on the status of your ticket for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MisterLaiho
    MisterLaiho
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Chiroptera

Ticket Number 1 I made is number: 211129-001312 in English where I tried to explain what happened with the 17 Armory slots in the Support section of Feedback/Bug, Impairs Functionality, Crown Store

Ticket Number 2 I made is number: 211129-001335 in German where I explained what happened to the 17 Armory slots in the Support section Character Issue and whatever I found fitting out of the limited choices..

whatever I would do now if i accept the remaining 9 gifted armory slots in my gift inventory my character which im on would instantly move to 10 Armory slots and the remaining 1 slot would be send back to the person who gave me them... I just wanted to split the 17 on my chars even made a excel file so I would not lose overview sigh
    Edited by MisterLaiho on November 29, 2021 1:46PM
  • MisterLaiho
    MisterLaiho
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Chiroptera what would help me the most would be if the support could just take away the already added 8 armory slots from character Møriør invictus and split them and the remaining 9 armory slots in my gift inventory all into stacks of only 1 slots so I could choose and which character to them on instant of "eating" multiple of them at once like it happened before if that would be possible otherwise I would have to send the support my planned Excel Sheet on how I wanted to split them...
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity, were all 17 gifted at once, or were they gifted separately?
  • MisterLaiho
    MisterLaiho
    ✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

yes she sent them all at once to me how could we have known that they would be stacked instead of being 1 Item at a time like when you buy them in the crown store
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your ticket numbers. Ticket # 211129-001335 has been received and is in the right queue. An agent will reach out to you as soon as possible.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MisterLaiho
    MisterLaiho
    ✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

I didnt even recognize them being stacked before I was wondering why there only came so few items then I saw my main instantly went up to 10 armory slots.... and she got sent back the remaining 9 slots since I couldnt activate more on my main now they are in my gift inventory
  • MisterLaiho
    MisterLaiho
    ✭✭
    Thanks for your ticket numbers. Ticket # 211129-001335 has been received and is in the right queue. An agent will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Thank you I hope something can be changed I won't touch any of the now unlocked armory slots on the character that went from 2 slots to 10 slots until I have talked to someone from the support and keep the remaining stack of 9 slots in my gift inventory would be the best choice? Hopefully the support can either take it off the character and put them all into 1 slot items in my gift inventory or manually transfer the slots to my other character which would probly a lot of work for the support...
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just came back to the game a few days ago and someone told me that you had to buy each slot for each character.

[snip]

You know full well that some people are maxing them all out and spending £1k on it. Crazy.

[edited for bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 29, 2021 3:41PM
  • MisterLaiho
    MisterLaiho
    ✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    I just came back to the game a few days ago and someone told me that you had to buy each slot for each character.

[snip]

You know full well that some people are maxing them all out and spending £1k on it. Crazy.

I don't plan on making out all characters I wanted my main to have 5 slots (so 3 of the bought 17) and then 14 out of my other 17 characters would get 1 each... but the stack that cannot be split in the gift inventory makes that impossible I expanded my ticket now in the website section of my support so the support could even understand what my goal was with getting 17 slots in the first place

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 29, 2021 3:42PM
  • MisterLaiho
    MisterLaiho
    ✭✭
    Still no reply from ZOS the ticket still says waiting on agent :(
  • MisterLaiho
    MisterLaiho
    ✭✭
    For anyone who is interested in what the support did do: nothing.

Apparently they cant take away the unwanted slots from my character (even though they removed vas skins years ago from the thousands of people who glitched it etc) yeah sure...

and it also seems like they cant even split the stack of 9 remaining armory slots into pieces of 1.... who would have known beforehand that I should have let gifted me 1 armory slot at a time and activate them on the desired character? its nowhere explained I feel like we just wasted 17x 1500 crowns and ZOS does nothing to help... this is no bashing or anything its just disappointment.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For anyone who is interested in what the support did do: nothing.

Apparently they cant take away the unwanted slots from my character (even though they removed vas skins years ago from the thousands of people who glitched it etc) yeah sure...

and it also seems like they cant even split the stack of 9 remaining armory slots into pieces of 1.... who would have known beforehand that I should have let gifted me 1 armory slot at a time and activate them on the desired character? its nowhere explained I feel like we just wasted 17x 1500 crowns and ZOS does nothing to help... this is no bashing or anything its just disappointment.

The reason I asked about whether they were sent in a bundle or one at a time was to answer the question about whether sending them one at a time was a way around this situation. Until someone tries it, and reports back, I would be wary of even gifting them one at a time.

As for this situation, have you tried a refund on the remaining ones?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's extremely disappointing to hear that ZOS can't or won't help with this problem.

I don't understand why they don't make these upgrades consumable items like the riding lessons, and like upgrades in many other games, so you can pass them through the bank and have to activate them to add them to a character. It adds a very minor additional step for players who buy them on the character they want to apply them to but completely prevents problems like this from happening. Which would in turn save support a lot of time dealing with tickets about problems they're apparently incapable of fixing.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just weird, anything from the crown store such as armory slots, you should be able to deposit into your bank and share between characters.
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like a pretty big design error that a person can even purchase 17 at a time if the recipient will be limited to only one character being able to apply them. As I understand it we are able to have 10 armory slots. We start with 2. So the maximum amount purchasable should have been limited to 8.
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is utterly hilarious. Just imagine those slots would cost actual money to buy. Oh, wait...