The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

need guar

evymyu233
evymyu233
✭✭✭✭
please sell more guar and bantam guar <3 a normal bantam guar in vvardenfell
  • Timorelle
    Timorelle
    ✭✭✭
    <
    seconded! XD
  • guarstompemoji
    guarstompemoji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Timorelle wrote: »
    <
    seconded! XD

Thirded! These are the only mounts I spend crowns on.
  • Syrpynt
    Syrpynt
    ✭✭✭
    Guar are ESO's Chocobo's. Change my mind.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've been playing since Homestead, and Im still waiting for a chance to get the Pale velothi guar. I wasn't playing when it was for sale, nor during the times when the dwemer scam crates came back.
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too would like more normal-looking (Bantam) Guar, I'd like to have a little farm of them in my Dunmer's house.
    scam crates

That's such a good name for them, but fickle mods might get offended by it.
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing since Homestead, and Im still waiting for a chance to get the Pale velothi guar. I wasn't playing when it was for sale, nor during the times when the dwemer scam crates came back.

i wait them too! o:)
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too would like more normal-looking (Bantam) Guar, I'd like to have a little farm of them in my Dunmer's house.
    scam crates

That's such a good name for them, but fickle mods might get offended by it.

same,i have a pony guar :D
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also want a pack guar like the merchants in Vvardenfell have! We have a silly packrat but not any pack animal pet that is actually used in the world! This is the one inventory pet I would like to buy!
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also want a pack guar like the merchants in Vvardenfell have! We have a silly packrat but not any pack animal pet that is actually used in the world! This is the one inventory pet I would like to buy!

yes!pack guar is lore friendly
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting on the shadowghost guar mount to return. They could throw in the circus one too.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • guarstompemoji
    guarstompemoji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would love a wicker guar, or a Dragon Hunter guar. We just need more guar! Their giant smiles bring a lot of joy to the game!
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping they add a New Life Grab Bag this upcoming New Life Festival with all the previous years rewards in it like the other holidays.

The year they gave out the Frosbane Pony Guar, I tried every single day and got only the Frostbane Bear. My frustration was immeasurable.
    Edited by BloodyStigmata on November 9, 2021 12:44AM
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting on the shadowghost guar mount to return. They could throw in the circus one too.

I love the Shadowghost. My Argonian has a striped black-and-white scale pattern so I eagerly awaited the return of a matching guar, and got it when it made its brief return in 2018 shortly after I started playing (while I was too poor to regularly spend money on crowns, this was the only exception I was prepared to make at that time).

It's pretty, but it has a unique glitch where its thighs clip through its saddle when jumping. You have to turn on saddlebags to cover this up, and I'm not a fan of its black bags. I don't understand how this even exists, since no other guar I've seen, older or newer, has this glitch.
    Molag's balls!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the Pale Velothi guar way back in the dawn of time where you occasionally got cool items in the "free crown crates"
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    I got the Pale Velothi guar way back in the dawn of time where you occasionally got cool items in the "free crown crates"

I envy you, noble poster.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a storm bantam guar. Theres already a deadlands one. Z please
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!