The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DC set needs a FIX ASAP! (new bug?)

Fazuszek
Fazuszek
✭✭✭
Yesterday in my BG, there was a player using DC to pull players to his spawn zone - ofcourse this means, insta death. His team was nonstop close to that spawn point, luring players, so he can pull them.

What in oblivion was that? I thought every bug/exploit with DC was already fixed!? Maybe remove the set from game?
  • Einstein_
    Einstein_
    ✭✭✭
    there is even a worse bug, in Combination with Volen.
    we had two times 10 crashes at once, when we(our group) got pulled from DC while heaving volen....
    everybody who got pulled crashed
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    Einstein_ wrote: »
    there is even a worse bug, in Combination with Volen.
    we had two times 10 crashes at once, when we(our group) got pulled from DC while heaving volen....
    everybody who got pulled crashed

I think some of that is related to them deciding to make a new fancy and detailed graphic for it. I guess they don't consider piling on to visuals and calculations simultaneously as something that will impact performance.
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fazuszek wrote: »
    Yesterday in my BG, there was a player using DC to pull players to his spawn zone - ofcourse this means, insta death. His team was nonstop close to that spawn point, luring players, so he can pull them.

What in oblivion was that? I thought every bug/exploit with DC was already fixed!? Maybe remove the set from game?

It's not new unfortunately, trash that it exists. But not new. The set seems to ignore x/y positioning and can pull up or down as long as you're within relative range. And unfortunately ZoS won't patch BG's so you can't deal damage while in your spawn(which I find ridiculous).

Zos just need to make it like imperial city where you have a perma safe-zone debuff where you can't deal damage until you leave the spawn area
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade