The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DC in ravenwatch pc na exploiting into keeps

gariondavey
gariondavey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Using lag and movement speed to jump over walls while mounted. They do this to AD keeps. They have even gotten in and picked up scrolls this way without even flagging the keep.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_RichLambert

Please do something about this.
PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's the same guy that also does it on his AD toon too, I have a post about it in general discussion as well... our guild on DC has video of him doing it as well, and we have all reported him, something needs to be done because he admits he is doing it and has stated he isn't going to stop because Zos isn't doing anything about it.
    Former Emperor
    Animus Impetum -DC- Magplar
    Animus Impetus -AD- Magplar
    Impetus Animus -EP- Magplar
    Kryptonite Kent -AD- Stamblade
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • gameswithaspoon
    gameswithaspoon
    ✭✭✭
    Last night around 9:30 pm EST, DC players (more than one) jumped over the walls into Blackboot and took the keep 20 seconds after it flagged.

If players were jumping walls to gain a competitive advantage in a Trial, they would have been banned by now. Permanently.
    Edited by gameswithaspoon on November 30, 2021 7:15PM
    Spoon-no-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Templar AD BWB
    Spoon-ware-Soup Former Emperor Argonian Stamplar AD Bahlokdaan
    Guild Leader Imperium of the Eagle Ravenwatch NA-PC
    Takes Drive-Thru Orders for This is a Wendy's.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Last night around 9:30 pm EST, DC players (more than one) jumped over the walls into Blackboot and took the keep 20 seconds after it flagged.

If players were jumping walls to gain a competitive advantage in a Trial, they would have been banned by now. Permanently.

@ZOS_Kevin this seems disingenuous and very double-standards-like. Please do something about this! I've seen you come through on other threads to help out players, so please do so here.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha woot. I really want to see that in action.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey @gariondavey. Thanks for the ping here. Didn't see this prior, so a simple ping helps to bring attention to issues like these.

@Kryptonite_Kent Could you send a link to the video (DM works for the link) and any ticket numbers? We can follow up with customer service.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hey @gariondavey. Thanks for the ping here. Didn't see this prior, so a simple ping helps to bring attention to issues like these.

@Kryptonite_Kent Could you send a link to the video (DM works for the link) and any ticket numbers? We can follow up with customer service.

DM sent, thanks for your response!
    Former Emperor
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah that was him too... he was bragging about it in zone chat
    Former Emperor
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you @ZOS_Kevin !!!!
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We mass reported him a while back with screenshots but no response.
  • Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    I have the update, no change. @ZOS_Kevin person is still doing, has bragged about it and apparently we are to believe there is no recourse for such actions. The worst bit is the complete lack of communication on this and the bug for Glademist allowing a similar problem.

@ZOS_GinaBruno talked about communication, but I see nothing but the same lack of it. You guys are willing to mass ban on suspected cheating elsewhere, but when it's happening in PvP it's like it doesn't matter even with video evidence. Really disappointed in your team and complete lack of response to these subjects.
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qrähe wrote: »
    I have the update, no change. @ZOS_Kevin person is still doing, has bragged about it and apparently we are to believe there is no recourse for such actions. The worst bit is the complete lack of communication on this and the bug for Glademist allowing a similar problem.

@ZOS_GinaBruno talked about communication, but I see nothing but the same lack of it. You guys are willing to mass ban on suspected cheating elsewhere, but when it's happening in PvP it's like it doesn't matter even with video evidence. Really disappointed in your team and complete lack of response to these subjects.

What is annoying one player on PSN for cheating was reported by 100+ players yet he was still able to play. Reporting a player does really nothing.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Pretty much this.

@ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please. Do something about this, especially before midyear mayhem/pelinal whitesnake event
  • BlossomDead
    BlossomDead
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MattFiror maybe treating exploits with priority would be a good start. There is another one in the DC base in Cyro where one can go with the scroll and no other faction can enter the tower. EP and AD base towers don't exhibit the feature (Grayhost).

It is used quite often on PC EU at the moment. Needless to say it was reported months ago.
    Edited by BlossomDead on January 26, 2022 10:42PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey All. We are following up with Customer Service now on the status of these tickets. We'll follow up once we get additional info from them.

Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_MattFiror maybe treating exploits with priority would be a good start. There is another one in the DC base in Cyro where one can go with the scroll and no other faction can enter the tower. EP and AD base towers don't exhibit the feature.

It is used quite often on PC EU at the moment. Needless to say it was reported months ago.

Ep exploits into either bb or bm actually, @Qrähe or @gameswithaspoon or @M0R_Gaming could speak to this more
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play quite a bit in this campaign but I guess at times where this player isn't on. I've never seen nor heard about this before. I guess it just doesn't happen late night California time but I hope any exploits are stopped by the Devs so they can't happen. There is already so much class imbalance that it seems any decent magplar (especially) and magdk have godlike powers. Last we need is something like this.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What is annoying one player on PSN for cheating was reported by 100+ players yet he was still able to play. Reporting a player does really nothing.

@MEBengalsFan2001 maybe what he was reported for was not actually cheating? i know certain guilds and groups mass report people all the time for basically anything... I was sent a clip of a zerg leader lose a 1v1, instantly start reporting the guy for cheating, hacking, really anything he could and then type in his guild chat for everyone to mass report the guy...for losing a 1v1.....
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Literally have video of this and of the guy coming in zone bragging about it. This guy should've been gone months ago
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm kind of on the fence about people exploiting the exploits being banned. I think it should be on the devs to fix anything like that quickly. If there is any way to give yourself a competitive advantage in a fight and people are cheating that way I'd be happy if they were insta-banned. I don't have tolerance for cheaters.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Literally have video of this and of the guy coming in zone bragging about it. This guy should've been gone months ago

@neferpitou73 Are they using a part of the terrain to catch air and jump in or glitching through the walls somehow? the first I would chalk up to not really being a ban worthy offense in my opinion, but if they are glitching through walls it is a different story... I am just curious, doesn't seem like an issue on ps5 na, so I am pretty ignorant on what ppl are doing on other platforms

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're using a glitch in the terrain to super jump. Which I agree shouldn't be a bannable offense.

But this was happening in mid-December if not earlier. He was mass reported, with all the evidence and a video of how he was doing it.

And yet there has been no action taken.
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the company took a month-long Winter break as there weren't even any bug fixes since early December until today. And what they did fix is stupid things that very few care about. They didn't fix things that are important game mechanics like heavy attacks with staffs being broken or the 9,000 PVP problems. Even things like the audio clips in dungeons and character conversations in cities have been busted for months or years with no fix. In Tempest Island an NPC can somehow get behind a wall and I can't even get through a door in the dungeon to progress for 10+ minutes while others get through and almost finish the dungeon. I could go on and on and on...

But seriously, the only priority of this company and game is to push out more content regardless of how broken the existing game is. We all know that. It will not EVER change regardless of what PR they put out in the event today or nice things they'll say to the public.
    Edited by malistorr on January 27, 2022 5:09PM
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're using a glitch in the terrain to super jump. Which I agree shouldn't be a bannable offense.

But this was happening in mid-December if not earlier. He was mass reported, with all the evidence and a video of how he was doing it.

Personally I think it is on ZOS and not the player in this case then....while it sucks, I don't see how jumping off of provided terrain is an offense at all...also is this a case of them jumping over full hp sections of walls? I have seen somebody jump over a wall on it's last animation before, but I think you guys have this at unflagged keeps? My biggest head scratcher is how people get inside keeps that haven't been flagged for hours with no breaches inside and take scrolls from said unflagged keep...must be something different unless that is one wild super jump they are doing!! lol

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »

@neferpitou73 Are they using a part of the terrain to catch air and jump in or glitching through the walls somehow? the first I would chalk up to not really being a ban worthy offense in my opinion, but if they are glitching through walls it is a different story... I am just curious, doesn't seem like an issue on ps5 na, so I am pretty ignorant on what ppl are doing on other platforms

In early October I had seen and recorded both. Two AD would glitch through outer walls, then jump into the interior from the walls. I saw it happen at Dragonclaw, Aleswell, and Warden.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully the devs fix this. I am not hopeful as fixing this will not make the company any money.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

In early October I had seen and recorded both. Two AD would glitch through outer walls, then jump into the interior from the walls. I saw it happen at Dragonclaw, Aleswell, and Warden.

@Reverb this on console or pc? I just cant imagine the jump it would take to get into interior....not saying I don't believe it, just trying to figure how it would look in my head lol

• MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    malistorr wrote: »
    I'm kind of on the fence about people exploiting the exploits being banned. I think it should be on the devs to fix anything like that quickly. If there is any way to give yourself a competitive advantage in a fight and people are cheating that way I'd be happy if they were insta-banned. I don't have tolerance for cheaters.

As someone that use to play PVE I would not use an exploit on purpose and if I did and found out it was an exploit I would stop immediately. Another game I played there was an exploit that groups used to grind for gear. I did it with my normal group but I didn't know it was an exploit until we were in our 5th run. I quit after that. I got 1 day ban for my action. My group of friends all got 7 days and some got perma bans.

Here the thing, PVE is money maker for the game. It is what draws in players to the game. True end game is not just PVP. It is housing, tials, vet dungeons, etc... because PVP is such a smaller amount of players compared to the rest of the game, exploits in PVE are served with a harsher punishment.

What I don't get is that most of the lag comes from PVP; i mean if PVP is causing so much lag, honestly ban players in PVP that are cheating, abusing exploits or are constantly part of the lag problem.
    Edited by MEBengalsFan2001 on January 27, 2022 7:47PM
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Personally I think it is on ZOS and not the player in this case then....while it sucks, I don't see how jumping off of provided terrain is an offense at all...also is this a case of them jumping over full hp sections of walls? I have seen somebody jump over a wall on it's last animation before, but I think you guys have this at unflagged keeps? My biggest head scratcher is how people get inside keeps that haven't been flagged for hours with no breaches inside and take scrolls from said unflagged keep...must be something different unless that is one wild super jump they are doing!! lol

They're literally jumping from the ground into the keep over the walls by exploiting the hitbox on a rock (I think that's how it works from the video I've seen).
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Reverb this on console or pc? I just cant imagine the jump it would take to get into interior....not saying I don't believe it, just trying to figure how it would look in my head lol

PC. And it absolutely shouldn’t be possible on any platform. In fact, it is NOT possible without cheats n
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭

PC. And it absolutely shouldn’t be possible on any platform. In fact, it is NOT possible without cheats n

Its possible without 'cheats'... but it is an exploit, if you ever played Halo 2 back in the day its basically what we used to call a super jump... the guy thats doing it is exploiting a terrain glitch to launch himself over the walls
    Former Emperor
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc