The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Target system is broken

slimwaffle
slimwaffle
✭✭✭
In bgs the target system will randomly break. I can be holding heavy attack. Nothing special one button. Hold it in and it casts over and over.
But even with targets standing right in front of me. I get long periods of no heavies being cast. The target system just keeps randomly dropping focus like it can't locate a target.
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    slimwaffle wrote: »
    In bgs the target system will randomly break. I can be holding heavy attack. Nothing special one button. Hold it in and it casts over and over.
    But even with targets standing right in front of me. I get long periods of no heavies being cast. The target system just keeps randomly dropping focus like it can't locate a target.

its been doing this for a while... sometimes it just wont fire off a heavy attack, or its keeps breaking the cast with things like the heal staff beam or the psjiic heal beam... and sometimes it completely locks and wont stop firing even if you let off the mousebutton
    Former Emperor
    Animus Impetum -DC- Magplar
    Animus Impetus -AD- Magplar
    Impetus Animus -EP- Magplar
    Kryptonite Kent -AD- Stamblade
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lightning and Restoration Staff heavy attacks get stuck when targeting nothing during a very small window right as the heavy attack ends. I've file a bug report in the following thread.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7448121#Comment_7448121
    PC NA
  • propertyOfUndefined
    propertyOfUndefined
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. It's been reported and is being discussed in General Discussions.
  • slimwaffle
    slimwaffle
    ✭✭✭
    Its really bad. Alot of builds are just unplayable at the moment. Its even doing it in trials
  • slimwaffle
    slimwaffle
    ✭✭✭
    @Zos can you hurry up and get on this?
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to lock on by 1 second to connect your attack, most players have speed buff on them, to avoid damage.
    This was implemented a couple of updates back.
  • slimwaffle
    slimwaffle
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly it makes the game completely unplayable. @Zos can just send me an email when its fixed. Reminding me this game still exists.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    slimwaffle wrote: »
    @Zos can just send me an email when its fixed. Reminding me this game still exists.

Let's not be dramatic. They likely already have a fix and just need it deployed to live servers with the next release.
    PC NA
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Werewolf leap is bugged too. Just looks like werewolf in popping position 8 seconds.