Maintenance for the week of January 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 24
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – January 27, 2:30PM EST (19:30 UTC) – 3:30PM EST (20:30 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 27, 2:30PM EST (19:30 UTC) – 3:30PM EST (20:30 UTC)

Console - More than the crown on the compass.

McTaterskins
McTaterskins
✭✭✭
Can we get group member indicators on the compass on console and not just the crown? At least in PvP zones? Group sizes are smaller now.

Or am I missing something?

Its there in BG's. Can we get it in Cyro? Perhaps the ability to turn it on and off for those that don't want it?
Stop allowing Radiating Regeneration to stack.
Stop allowing Extended Ritual stacking.
Reduce the coefficient benefit of offensive stats on healing. Force more "+healing".
  • Noldornir
    Noldornir
    ✭✭✭
    In BG you have a total of 12 ppl split in 3 teams so the indicators number are limited, in Cyro it would probably cause massive lag I'm afraid
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭
    Noldornir wrote: »
    In BG you have a total of 12 ppl split in 3 teams so the indicators number are limited, in Cyro it would probably cause massive lag I'm afraid

I could definitely see that. Perhaps turn it off once in large group?
    Stop allowing Radiating Regeneration to stack.
    Stop allowing Extended Ritual stacking.
    Reduce the coefficient benefit of offensive stats on healing. Force more "+healing".