Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ruinblood Coil lead drop broken????

ksbrugh
ksbrugh
✭✭✭✭
I have ran banished cells 2 as of the moment of this post 46 times banished cells one 12 times and the lead for the ruinblood coil will not drop. I got the other lead for the last boss for a different mythic item first run but after 46 times I'm sure the drop is broken somehow among a few other things I will post like heavy attack lightning loosing lock on and doing a complete heavy attack when you just light attack. I've cleared data cache and reset my Xbox multiple times hoping this would fix the issue. These runs on the dungeon have been over a period of 2 days since the update.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 20, 2022 2:49PM
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More sacrifices to the rng gods is all. Hope you get your drop soon!
    (It dropped for me last night during random run.)
  • ksbrugh
    ksbrugh
    ✭✭✭✭
    54th run must be the lucky one. I finally got it. But still that's ridiculous. Come on ZOS we basically pay for these mythic leads ease up on that RNG some would you. Thanks now I'm going to go waller in a pool of my own blood from my thumbs
    Edited by ksbrugh on November 18, 2021 12:17PM
  • Taggund
    Taggund
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is not encouraging. I'm 20 runs in on trying to get the lead from Darkshade Caverns 2. It's the last lead i need for the ebon dwarven wolf mount, but I now just give it one shot a day because i really hate that dungeon now. I started thinking maybe the new curated drops may have impacted this, but know it's just RNG madness.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got lucky and pulled it on my 10th or so run. I didn't realize it dropped from the mobs and not the boss. Changed how I did it.

I'd run BC1 up to the first main boss, then hop over to BC2 and do the same, then back and forth.

I am however 20+ in Falkreath and nada...really annoying when I can only find one chest too.

--- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • ksbrugh
    ksbrugh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got lucky and pulled it on my 10th or so run. I didn't realize it dropped from the mobs and not the boss. Changed how I did it.

I'd run BC1 up to the first main boss, then hop over to BC2 and do the same, then back and forth.

I am however 20+ in Falkreath and nada...really annoying when I can only find one chest too.

Mine actually dropped on the third boss and it was supposed to be trash mobs but it dropped from the third boss. I'm pretty sure it was the boss I don't remember being any trash mobs in the room at the same time but who knows just glad I got it
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the same trouble at the moment, done damn near 50 runs so far and no lead at all yet :/
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    Is that for one of the mythics? So thats why so many of daily dungeons have been banished cells, i got it first try from one of the tanky clanfears. you have to not care about it and youll loot it.
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one hour after my previous comment, it drops :joy: Well, thank god that's over
  • drsalvation
    drsalvation
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think lead drops should have a counter cap: You couldn't find the lead in your 10th attempt, ok, guaranteed you'll find it next run.
    I used to hate finding the lead from pale-order ring in that cave (already forgot its name, erased it from my painful memories), it took me 3 days of just killing random mobs. I heard they improved the drop rate...
    But that said, I used to think 3 days were bad...

It took me around 23 runs on the falkreath hold dungeon to find the lead for belharza's band. Some runs didn't even have any chests whatsoever. Ironically, I found it the first time I tried that dungeon in veteran (maybe that's why?)
    This lead took me a month to find.
  • Bosco916
    Bosco916
    ✭✭✭

THIS haha. I seen your comment and bam first try doing it your way tytyty
    "How DARE you betray me, Tharn!
    Your suffering shall be LEGENDRY!"
    --The King of Worms
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ONLY lead that I'm missing for any of the mythics is the one that drops in DSA, and after 30+ runs I refuse to run that arena again. It's quite simply not fun, and a complete waste of time.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, that's some bad RNG. I got the lead on my third Banished Cells 1 run. Something really needs to be done to keep the drop rates fair and consistent.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2220+
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is now over a year old and the OP resolved their issue, we have decided to close the thread. You are welcome to start a new thread on this topic if one currently does not exist.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.